1 Repton Pl
Searching for luxury apartment living close to Boston? There are lots of exciting options in the neighboring city of Watertown, including Watertown Mews. This new luxury apartment community is loaded with great amenities and features incredibly spacious studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. With its chic Art Deco style and convenient location, Watertown Mews has quickly become one of the most desirable addresses in the area. Boston City Properties can assist you with finding the ideal new home at this first-rate development.
Located in Watertown, which is close to both downtown Boston and Cambridge, Watertown Mews is a new luxury apartment community boasting a huge lineup of exciting features. The Art Deco-style building stands out elegantly on the street, and its proximity to the Charles River Bike Path makes it an especially attractive choice for active Bostonians. Offering spacious, open floor plan studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, Watertown Mews is a great option for anyone who wants to live near the city while still enjoying a more affordable living arrangement.
As you've probably noticed, new apartment communities have been springing up all over the metro Boston area. The only way for them to compete is by offering as many upscale amenities as possible. Not surprisingly, then, Watertown Mews offers a long list of features that are sure to pique your interest.
Some of the best amenities offered at Watertown Mews include:
- Outdoor Features - The finest apartment communities offer a wide range of outdoor community features, and Watertown Mews is no exception. The saltwater pool is a particular standout, and it comes with a spacious sundeck with comfortable lounge chairs and tables. Open courtyards with grills let you hold barbecues with friends during nice weather. The grounds also include a bocce ball court.
- Fitness Center - Many apartment communities have their own fitness centers, but Watertown Mews really stands out from the crowd. The spacious center features state-of-the-art cardio equipment with individual TVs, ensuring you never get bored while breaking a sweat. There's also a yoga room that doubles as an area for group exercise classes. With such a first-rate facility on the premises, most residents will be able to get rid of their expensive gym memberships.
- Clubhouse and Game Room - Watertown Mews goes to great lengths to ensure the happiness of its residents. The development also strives to create a spirit of community through a clubhouse and a game room. The clubhouse offers free Wi-Fi and comfortable seating, making it a great place to catch up on work or to just hang out with other residents. Meanwhile, the game room boasts a video wall and a card table, so you're sure to find yourself there having a blast with friends on a regular basis.
- Garage Parking - With its direct-access garage parking, Watertown Mews is a great option for people who own cars. Not having to search for street parking is a bonus in and of itself. Garage parking is even better because it's sheltered, so winter parking is a lot more convenient. You'll especially love that there's an area reserved specifically for car washes, allowing you to keep your car spic and span all year.
The apartment homes at Watertown Mews are among the most spacious and luxurious of any you will find in Watertown, and they definitely appear near the top of the list for Boston too. Boasting nine-foot-tall ceilings, wood-style plank flooring in most living areas, in-unit washers and dryers and huge walk-in closets, these apartment homes will not disappoint you.
A few key facts about Watertown Mews apartments include:
- Types - You will love the spacious, open floor plans of the apartments at Watertown Mews, which include studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom units. Studios average between 550 and 600 square feet of space. With a one-bedroom apartment, you'll get 750 to 1,100 square feet, and some models include second bathrooms. Two-bedroom units offer 1,000 to nearly 1,350 square feet of space, and most have second bathrooms. Finally, three-bedroom, two-bath apartments offer around 1,350 square feet of space.
- Gas Fireplaces - Select units at Watertown Mews include gas fireplaces. This is a terrific perk to enjoy during Boston's notoriously long, cold winters. Since only certain units have fireplaces, it pays to have the right help. Boston City Properties can help you secure a luxury apartment here with a gas fireplace that will keep you toasty warm all winter long.
- Gourmet Kitchens - You don't have to be a professional chef to appreciate the great touches in the gourmet kitchens at Watertown Mews. Movable chef's islands give you the extra counter space you need when you need it. Quartz counters and tiled backsplashes add ample amounts of style and functionality. Stainless steel ENERGY STAR appliances are included in all kitchens too. You will be whipping up amazing meals in no time.
- Balconies and Patios - Many apartment homes at Watertown Mews include private patios or balconies. If you want to have direct access to fresh air and some nice views, you're going to want a unit that includes this feature. Boston City Properties can help you find one. After all, what could be better than enjoying your morning cup of coffee out on your own balcony or patio?
Find the Perfect Apartment at Watertown Mews with Boston City Properties
Navigating Boston's rental market can be a huge ordeal. At least, that's how it goes if you go it alone. By arming yourself with up-to-date information from Boston City Properties, the process will go a lot more smoothly. Our team is very familiar with Watertown Mews and can assist you with finding the perfect new apartment there. Whether you're interested in living in Watertown or would rather live in Boston proper, we have you covered. Start your search by using our website or getting in touch with us today.
With places to work, work out, socialize and conduct business, this apartment complex offers a wealth of amenities for holistic luxury living. The midrise modern luxury apartment building is stylish, sophisticated, and located in a highly desirable setting. The building’s good impression starts from the outside, where a marvelous brick-front façade and exquisite architectural details on the exterior turn heads. The apartment building features overhanging rooftops on the highest floors, and its apartments are characterized by oversize windows. The luxury continues inside, where the building is equipped with a variety of common areas and luxurious private apartments. Along with a spectacular interior, the building is situated within walking distance to the Charles River, which offers both scenic views and recreational opportunities, and the Charles River Bike Path, which runs alongside the river and is a popular place for walking, running, and bicycling in good weather. The apartment building is also close to public transportation that allows for a fast commute to Boston and Cambridge via the nearby Watertown and Waltham Stations of the MBTA. The apartment building is also within walking distance of quality restaurants, retail stores, and Russo’s.
While the surrounding neighborhood offers quite a bit in terms of amenities and attractions, the apartment building itself contains many desirable community features that make living easy and stress-free. People with pets will be glad to know that the apartment building welcomes cats and dogs. It also has a smoke-free policy across the campus. Multiple gathering areas, both inside the apartment building and outside, make it easy to socialize and meet fellow residents. Among the most popular seasonal attractions of the building are the saltwater pool with a surrounding sundeck that has sunchairs and loungers. The outside barbecue area, complete with grills and places to sit, is a go-to spot in warm weather. The opportunity to relax and have fun continues indoors with the media room and a game room with a card table and large selection of videos. There is also a large multi-purpose clubhouse equipped with complimentary WiFi. Staying fit is enjoyable with the club-like fitness center, which is open 24 hours a day and features state-of-the-art cardio equipment with personal televisions and free weights. Those wanting a more relaxed workout can take advantage of the onsite yoga studio, which offers free yoga classes for residents. In addition to yoga, there are other group exercise classes for residents to try out as well. In addition to lifestyle amenities, there are a number of conveniences available to residents that make daily life easier. A package concierge service, which lets residents pick up and drop off packages after normal hours, is one such commodity. Residents can also use the dry-cleaning pick-up and drop-off service, which eliminates the hassle of finding on offsite dry-cleaning place. The apartment building has an onsite management staff ready to take care of issues that might arise, and there is also a recycling program to help reduce waste. Other onsite amenities are a pet spa, a guest room, and a guest suite where guests of residents are welcome to stay. People arriving with their own transportation can park in the the onsite garage parking and leave their bicycles in the bike storage area. There is also a separate car wash area where people are welcome to wash their vehicles whenever they wish. A full-service pet spa and an onsite storage center for extra personal belongings round out the facility’s amenities.
Along with the communal amenities offered to residents, there are also a number of delightful features that are part of the apartments. Residents moving in can look forward have a choice of a new state-of-the-art studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, or three-bedroom apartment. Regardless of size, each apartment is equipped with a modern gourmet kitchen that is built to prepare even the most challenging meal. The kitchens are also outfitted with a number of delightful accessories, such as Energy Star-certified stainless steel appliances, an in-unit full size washing machine and dryer, and wood plank-style floors in the kitchen, living room, and dining rooms. The bathrooms are complete with walk-in showers, and large soaking tubs are available for an additional fee. Nine-foot-tall ceilings enhance each apartment’s sense of space, and each unit has attractive tile backsplash. All windows in the apartments come with coverings and blinds for privacy. Apartments are equipped with cable connection too. In addition to these amenities, select apartments also have gas fireplaces, oversize custom walk-in closets, and either a private patio or balcony.
Each type of apartment has its own set of floor plans and styles. A studio apartment ranges in size from about 535 SF to about 555 SF. The prices vary based on the unit’s location in the building and any extra amenities that it might have. A 553 SF apartment might be rented for a price of about $1,915 to $2,817 per month to start. Wooden floors cover the bottom of the 535 SF units, which have functional kitchens complete with a microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, and a stacked washer/dryer unit. The main highlight of these apartments are their large, light-filled combined living rooms and dining areas, which amount to about 13’8” x 26’3.” Completing an apartment of this size and style is a full bathroom with tile flooring and an optional soaking tub. A larger 553 SF unit provides a spacious bathroom with a full-size tub, a vanity, and a linen closet. This style apartment has a side-by-side washing machine and dryer in the front entrance, and a deep walk-in closet right next door. The chef’s kitchen has a nice combination of counter space, cabinet space, and appliances including a wall oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The combined living room and dining room totals 17’11” x 15’9.” It has a private patio, accessible by a side door, that provides more living and entertaining space on warm sunny days.
Ranging from 741 SF to 1,106 SF, the one-bedroom apartments vary quite a bit in size and price. A 741 SF one-bedroom unit features a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a chef-inspired center island. The kitchen opens to the living room, which covers 12’2” x 15’3” in size. Hardwood floors and neutral tones in the living room open the door to many design and decorating possibilities. A private balcony, accessible through a sliding glass door, makes the living room especially inviting on spring and summer days. Right next to the living room is a carpeted bedroom with dimensions that amount to 12’3” x 12’7.” Two large windows on the back of the bedroom give it copious amounts of light during the day. The bedroom also has a large custom walk-in closet with built-in shelves for storage. The walk-in closet has a pass-through design that ends with a second door leading to the bathroom. The bathroom is complete with a standard-size tub, an oversize vanity, and tile accents. The largest one-bedroom apartment also has a high-end kitchen with a chef-inspired center island that creates a great spot for visiting guests to gather and socialize. The kitchen joins seamlessly with the combined living room and dining room, which provides 15’4” x 16’1” of living space. A closet is on one end of the living room, and a unit of this size can have an optional gas fireplace. The marvelous master suite lies to the left of the living room. The master suite features a main bedroom that has 12’3” x 13’5” of living space. It also has a custom walk-in closet and a full bath with a stall shower that has a glass door. There is a second versatile bonus room, which is sized 9’9” x 11’2” to the side of the den, and a second full bath and a full-size washing machine and dryer in the hallway.
The two-bedroom apartments range in size from 1,033 SF to about 1,330 SF. Prices vary for these apartments, but a smaller unit, such as one sized 1,066 SF, starts at a price of $2,916 - $3,995 per month. Moving up to a larger unit, like one that is 1,299 SF, one will pay an average starting monthly rate of $3,375 - $4,524. The smallest two-bedroom unit features an open-concept floorplan that connects the kitchen, living room, and a side dining area with a total size of 7’ x 9.’ The stylish kitchen in this apartment features custom cabinetry and a chef-inspired center island. There is ample counter space for preparing ingredients, and the kitchen’s set of stainless steel appliances includes a refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Hardwood floors start in the kitchen and continue into the living room, which can come with a private balcony or patio, which is accessible through sliding glass doors. A second private balcony can be added off the back of the adjacent master bedroom, which offers ample room with 11’11” x 12’2” of living space. The master bedroom has a deep walk-in closet with custom shelves, and it is steps away from a luxurious bathroom with a tile floor, large vanity, and combined stall shower and tub. The master bedroom and second bedroom, which is 12’2” x 9’5,” are filled with sunlight from two end windows. The second bedroom also has a custom walk-in closet. The largest two-bedroom unit offers a large combined living room and dining room that totals 24’4” x 15’8.” The living room has two private balconies and an optional fireplace, which makes it perfect for delightful year-round entertaining. A second balcony can be added to the back of the master bedroom, which has a main room sized 12’ x 12’2,” and a semi-private sitting area that covers 8’5” x 7’10.” A luxurious bathroom with a tile floor and stall shower and a side walk-in closet complete the master bedroom’s amenities. The second bedroom has access through one door to the second full bathroom, and it also has its own custom walk-in closet. The kitchen is equipped with a number of attractive features including a professionally designed center island and brand-name appliances.
A three-bedroom apartment can be had for a base price of about $3,793 to $5,943 per month. The three-bedroom apartments in this building have two bathrooms, and they amount to around 1,343 SF in size. A three-bedroom apartment of this dimension contains an L-shaped kitchen with a professionally designed center island and a side dining corner that is 5’ x 9.’ The kitchen connects to a versatile living room sized 12’6” x 16’1.” Ready to entertain comfortably year-round, the living room can be finished with a fireplace and private balcony. A 12’1” x 11’8” master suite, complete with a pass-through walk-in closet and a full bathroom with a glass-enclosed stall shower, lies to one side of the living room. To the other side are two additional bedrooms, including one with a walk-in closet. These two bathrooms are conveniently close to the second bathroom.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!