Vox on Two
223 Concord Turnpike
Are you searching for an apartment to rent in Cambridge? If you’re looking in North Cambridge in particular, Vox on Two is a solid option to consider. With more than 200 units, this complex is large enough to typically have several vacancies at any given time. Still, securing an apartment here that suits your budget and lifestyle can be a tall order. Give yourself the best odds of success by connecting with Boston City Properties.
Apartment hunting in greater Boston is faster and easier when you sign up to search Boston City Properties’ constantly updated listings. Our huge online database of searchable MA real estate listings isn’t limited to just properties for sale. It also includes up-to-the-minute listings for apartments that are available for rent throughout the metro area and state. If you want to quickly find a great apartment in this popular North Cambridge development, do yourself a favor and sign up for free, immediate, unlimited access to our listings right away.
Built in 2013, this development is one of the newest in this part of Cambridge. Situated just off of the Concord Turnpike in North Cambridge, this building offers a diverse array of benefits to its residents. A mid-rise building, it stands five stories tall and includes plenty of nicely landscaped outdoor areas. Depending on availability, you can take your pick from studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments.
As a resident of this in-demand North Cambridge property, you will enjoy around-the-clock access to a host of thoughtful amenities and services. While some would argue that this building isn’t as centrally located as many others, its offerings are such that many people would be okay with having to commute a bit farther.
Some of the most notable amenities and features that are available to residents of this building include:
- LEED Silver certification – Because this building was constructed within the last five years, it was designed with energy efficiency and sustainability in mind. This is primarily done for the benefit of the property owners as it translates into reduced costs. However, residents derive many benefits from the thoughtful, earth friendly design too, including reduced utility costs and more comfortable apartments.
- Fitness center – Most Boston-area apartment buildings have on-site fitness centers of some kind. All too often, though, they miss the mark in terms of offerings. That’s not the case with this property as its fitness center is truly first rate and includes all of the equipment and space that you need to get in a solid workout.
- Pets allowed – Happily, this development welcomes dogs and cats alike. Pet rent applies, which is par for the course among apartment buildings like this. There is also a two-pet maximum. This building also boasts an on-site dog park that’s fenced in, so owners can let their dogs get some leash-free exercise.
- Bike storage and more – If you own a bike, you’ll love the way that this property goes out of its way to accommodate cyclists. This building offers extensive, secure bike storage along with bike repair stations for performing quick, basic repairs and maintenance. Even if you don’t own a bike, you can always avail yourself of the complimentary on-site rental bikes.
- Courtyards – Just as there is outdoor space for residents’ dogs to get fresh air, this building also boasts three elevated courtyards for their human counterparts. You will love being able to just step out into a nearby courtyard for fresh air or a bit of relaxation whenever you like. These courtyards also serve as convenient places for gatherings. Gas fireplaces are positioned around each, so you can stay cozy and warm on brisk evenings.
The first step in determining whether or not this building is right for you is figuring out whether or not it has apartments that suit your basic price and size requirements. After all, if this development just doesn’t offer what you need, there’s no point in looking further.
With that being said, this building offers a nice variety of floorplans and designs. Studios here offer a generous 600 square feet of space, and they typically rent out for around $2,400 per month. One-bedroom, one-bathroom units, which are among the most popular, offer around 850 square feet of space. Expect to pay around $3,200 per month to rent this type of apartment. Finally, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments, which offer around 1,100 to 1,200 square feet, currently rent for upwards of $5,000 per month.
If it looks like this North Cambridge development offers apartments that suit your basic needs, you should take it a step further and find out whether you’ll be comfortable in terms of features. As a newer development, this building’s units boast modern, open designs. Many extras are included because this is a very competitive rental market, and many new developments will open in the next handful of years.
Some of the most prominent features that are included in apartments in this development are:
- Chef-inspired kitchens – Apartment developments in Boston often exaggerate a bit when describing their units’ kitchens as “gourmet” or otherwise high in quality. However, the kitchens in these apartments are truly a cut above, and they are worthy of being described as “chef-inspired.” In addition to the standard stainless steel appliances and stone counters, these kitchens include extras like islands and breakfast bars.
- Luxurious bathrooms – Bathrooms in these units are truly spa-like in quality. They include massive soaking tubs, elegant glass-enclosed showers and top-notch Moen fixtures.
- Walk-in closets – You’ll have plenty of room for clothes and other belongings here because all of the apartments in this building include at least one walk-in closet.
- Full-size washer and dryer – Boston-area apartments are increasingly coming standard with in-unit washers and dryers. However, these are often pared-down versions of the regular appliances. Apartments here include full-size units, so you can get laundry done quickly and easily.
- Extras in some units – Select units in this development have gas fireplaces, which really come in handy during cold Boston winters. Some units here also have balconies, but they are somewhat limited. If you especially want a unit that has a fireplace or balcony, Boston City Properties can refer you to an agent who can help.
How Boston City Properties Can Help
There may be hundreds of apartments in this North Cambridge building, but vacancies don’t tend to last for long. Many options are available too, and it pays to have access to timely and accurate information to find exactly what you need. The best way to do that is by signing up to search Boston City Properties’ real estate listings. Once you have access, navigate to our search tool to check current availability for apartments for rent in your desired geographic area. If any units are available in this building right now, they will appear in the listings. We’re here to help, so contact us today for more information.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!