Twenty 20 Northpoint
20 Child St
If you are on the hunt for an apartment to rent in Cambridge, MA, and are looking for a modern building with loads of exciting amenities and services, you should take a look at the options at Twenty20 Northpoint. This East Cambridge luxury apartment development was built within the last few years, and it boasts hundreds of stylishly modern units spanning a variety of configurations and floorplans. Vacancies pop up often enough, but securing the perfect thing can be tough. Connect with Boston City Properties for a much easier time.
When you sign up using the easy form on this page, we’ll give you immediate, free, unrestricted access to our massive online database of searchable Massachusetts real estate listings. Listings for apartments for rent throughout greater Boston and beyond are updated continually, so you can rest assured of getting only the most accurate information. Boston City Properties also has connections with experienced real estate agents in the area, and we can refer you to one when you’re ready to check out apartments in person.
Situated on Child Street in lovely East Cambridge, this popular apartment development opened its doors in 2015. Standing 20 stories tall and boasting more than 360 apartment homes with open floorplans, it’s among the largest developments of its kind in this part of the city. That’s partly because it is part of a larger master-planned community that sprawls across more than 45 acres. Residents benefit enormously from this as they enjoy ready access to a vast array of services and amenities.
This apartment development is part of a larger mixed-use property. As such, it offers a truly impressive array of services and amenities. While rent prices tend to be a bit up there, what you get in return is truly exceptional.
Some of this building’s most notable amenities and services include:
- 24-hour concierge – As a resident of this apartment complex, you won’t have to wait for regular business hours to get help when you need it. This development has a concierge on call around the clock, so there is always someone manning the lobby and ready to assist residents.
- Pets welcome – This East Cambridge apartment building doesn’t stop at welcoming both dogs and cats; it goes out of its way to make them feel right at home. Pet care services are available on the premises, and pet wash stations are available for residents’ use. Note that there is a two-pet maximum, and breed restrictions and pet rent apply.
- Parking – It would be impractical for such a large complex to include parking spaces with the monthly rent. However, if you need safe, convenient parking, this development can accommodate you. Convenient garage parking is available, and residents enjoy a discounted monthly rate of around $300 per month.
- Serenity courtyard – For those times when you need a quick recharge, this property’s lovely serenity courtyard is sure to fill the bill. Located on the fourth floor, it provides a calm, still place to reconnect with yourself in the midst of the hustle and bustle of big city life.
- Rooftop terrace – Head up to the 20th floor of this building to take in amazing views from its rooftop terrace. Comfortable seating and elegant landscaping lend it a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and it can just as easily serve as a place for more raucous gatherings too.
- Fitness center – The premises include a state-of-the-art, 3,000-square-foot fitness center that is available to residents on a 24/7 basis. This comes very much in handy especially on cold Boston days and nights when it just isn’t practical to head outdoors for a workout.
- Bicycle parking – This development promotes active lifestyles in many ways, and its accommodations for cyclists reflect this. Most complexes like this offer bike storage or parking of some kind, but it’s often fairly minimal. Here, you’ll have access to a 355-space bike parking area, so you never have to worry about finding someplace safe to store your ride.
With 362 apartment homes across 20 stories, this building offers an array of options, floorplans and configurations. Vacancies do appear regularly, but certain units tend to be snapped up almost instantly. This is why it’s so important to avail yourself of Boston City Properties’ resources while apartment hunting.
As for what’s available in this building, you will find studio apartments that offer 400 to 600 square feet of space; monthly rent for these units averages between $2,000 and $4,000. One-bedroom, one-bathroom units, meanwhile, offer 600 to 800 square feet and rent out for $2,300 to $5,300 per month. If you need more space, two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments, which offer around 1,000 to 1,200 square feet of space, rent for $3,100 to $7,000 per month. Finally, three-bedroom, two-bathroom units, which offer around 1,500 sprawling square feet of space, currently rent out for around $5,400 to $7,500 per month. Note that the high end of these apartment rental price ranges typically represents penthouse units and other special configurations.
As a true luxury apartment building, this development boasts sprawling, modern apartments that are loaded with thoughtful, upscale touches. Some of the most notable features of these charming units include:
- In-unit washer and dryer – There’s no need to deal with the hassle of laundromats and apartment laundry facilities here because all units include washers and dryers.
- Private terraces – Select apartments in this popular East Cambridge development have private terraces offering views of the surrounding area. Not surprisingly, these tend to be among the most in-demand units and are priced accordingly.
- Gourmet kitchens – Kitchens in these apartments offer many nice touches, including glimmering quartz countertops; energy efficient, stainless steel appliances; high-end flooring and, in some cases, kitchen islands.
- Huge windows – One of the perks of living in a modern, recently built development is enjoying much finer surroundings and aesthetics. All of the apartments in this massive building have oversized windows that let sunlight flood in while providing lovely views of the neighborhood.
- High ceilings – Apartments here already offer generous amounts of space. That space is further enhanced by soaring ceilings that stretch more than 10 feet up.
How Boston City Properties Can Help
This building may have hundreds of units, but competition for them is fierce. That applies to the entire Cambridge rental market, and it’s why it’s so important to have the right support. Sign up now to gain access to Boston City Properties’ constantly updated listings, which will allow you to quickly check current availability for apartments in this popular building. Individual listings include in-depth information about specific units as well as tons of photos. Once you have identified a promising apartment, contact us for a referral to a local real estate agent. They can take you to look at properties on your list and assist you in many other ways. For more information, please contact Boston City Properties.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!