The West End Apartments
4 Emerson Place
The West End Apartments are located in the quiet, upscale West End neighborhood of historic Boston. Urban life provides a unique and exciting appeal. However, the luxurious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments located in two high-rise towers provide a private retreat for those times when residents want to get away from urban life. With 40 acres of green space and lots recreational activities available, residents can stay on-site in the community to exercise, socialize, entertain, play, rest, and relax. However, there is shopping, dining, and entertainment within walking distance of the apartments. Located near the Charles River, residents can enjoy the Charlesbank Park, the Esplanade, and Thoreau Path. Also nearby is the Museum of Science with its planetarium and TD Garden, home of the National Hockey League team, the Boston Celtics and the National Basketball Association team, the Boston Bruins. Near major highways, residents are just minutes away from any location in Boston, and Zipcar vehicles are available on-site. Bike share hubs are also nearby. In addition, residents do not have to drive because bus and rail lines are within walking distance. This community is the definition of convenience.
This is a controlled-access community, so residents can feel safe and secure 24/7 anywhere on the site. The reserved underground parking lot provides no-hassle parking, and added perks are the electric car charging station and the on-site car wash area. Sewer, trash, and water are included in the rent.
- Residents enjoy a lot of amenities including some amenities for their furry friends. It is a pet-friendly community. They celebrate the pets of all shapes and sizes that live in the community on the residents-only website. They even have a dog park on-site. No more transporting your dog to and from a park. Pets and their owners can both enjoy more play time and endure less drive time.
- Wi-Fi is available in all common areas, so residents can be connected in the lobby or by the pool -- no more searching for Wi-Fi hotspots.
- The large lobby area has plenty of comfortable seating arranged to create privacy. Tables and chairs are available for individuals or small groups, so residents can conduct meetings without having people coming to their apartments.
- The large swimming pool area offers cabanas, group seating, deck chairs, and a bar with counter seating, so residents can take a swim, get some sun, enjoy time with friends, or grab a drink and read a book.
- Grills are available for outdoor chefs, so residents can display their grilling expertise to their friends.
- The 24-hour Fitness Center has a variety of exercise equipment available. There are no extra charges to use the Fitness Center, making it not only convenient but eliminating fitness club membership fees for residents. The fitness center offers virtual fitness and Zumba, Pilates, spinning, and yoga classes.
- For those who are just not into exercise equipment, they can get their workouts on the tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, or the walking and biking path.
- Residents can join other residents in the media room for sports, movies, and special events. The media room offers a 60-inch flat-screen TV and theater seating. Residents can also reserve the media room for private events.
- Package deliveries are accepted and held until they are picked up by residents. This gives residents the security of knowing their packages are safe.
- The concierge service can be really helpful for new Bostonians, busy residents, or residents, who need assistance in accomplishing a task that is unfamiliar to them. The concierge service can make restaurant reservations, acquire tickets to events, assist with transportation needs, and more. The experienced concierge staff can provide valuable services for all residents giving them time to enjoy other amenities.
- There are also mix and mingle social events for residents. Residents can log into the residents-only web page to learn about upcoming events.
- Paying rent and requesting maintenance can be done quickly and easily online. No need to make the trip to the rental office or even make a phone call, residents can just log on to the resident-only web page and pay rent or request maintenance any time, anywhere, even when sitting by the pool.
- Elevators are available for all residents, but management and staff will assist residents with disabilities by adapting apartments to make the space more usable for them.
Multiple apartment layouts are available to suit the varied needs of different residents. Studio apartments offer approximately 542 square feet of space. One-bedroom and one-bathroom apartments range from 750 to 1,000 square feet of space. Two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments range from 1,100 to 1,400 square feet of space. Three-bedroom and two-bathroom townhomes are two stories and have around 2000 square feet of space. So a variety of apartments are available within different size and budget requirements.
The air-conditioned apartments with open floor plans offer large living rooms and open gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and counter eating space at the island. The appliances include a dishwasher and microwave. There are oversized bathrooms, large walk-in closets, linen closets in most apartments, and a washer and dryer in every apartment. The kitchens and bathrooms have tile floors with wood floors in the rest of the apartment. Most windows are floor-to-ceiling with views of Cambridge and the Charles River. Corner apartments actually enjoy views facing two directions. Windows can be opened, and spacious balconies begin on the fourth or fifth floor depending on the location of the apartment in the towers. Furnished rentals are available.
Rental Credit Program
From their first month, residents earn 15- to 20-percent non-cash rent credits. These credits can be used toward a home purchase through participating builders. The management office can provide residents with an Equity® Rewards Certificate that can be redeemed for up to 3-percent off the price of a new home. This is a unique program because renters usually do not accumulate any kind of equity for the rent they pay.
All these features offered by this community makes it a location to seriously consider when looking for a place to rent. Let Boston City Properties help you explore this and other communities as you are searching for your new apartment.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!