The Towers at Longfellow
72 Staniford St.
The Towers at Longfellow Apartments in the West End of Boston are near many of the well-known Boston historic sites. These beautiful, modern studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments are located in two high-rise towers offering panoramic views of the city. The towers are surrounded by 40 acres of green space including a beautiful courtyard with wildflowers and benches. Their location next to the Thoreau Path provides residents with a place to walk, jog, or bike. Sports fans will love being so close to TD Garden where they can see the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics play. The location provides residents with the opportunity to take in Boston's historic sites and share them with guests. Residents can take a stroll along the Boston Harbor, visit the Boston Commons, or spend an afternoon at the Public Garden. At Duck Island in the lagoon of the Public Garden, residents can visit the bronze Make Way for Ducklings statues based on Robert McCloskey's book. They can walk across the 19th Century suspension bridge, or from April through September, they can glide under it on one of the Boston Swan Boats. From the towers, the residents can reach any location in Boston in minutes using the nearby highways. Access to Zipcar vehicles is available onsite for residents, and the towers are also near bike share hubs. Residents can also choose to use the nearby bus and rail lines. So the towers are not only a great place to live, but they also provide easy access to even more of the best of Boston for residents.
Residents enjoy the benefits of hassle-free and reserved underground parking that keeps them from the weather. They can also use the car wash area and the electric car charging station. In addition, the towers are a secure controlled-access community. So residents can feel safe anywhere on-site and will not be bothered by solicitors. To make life even more hassle-free, rent includes water, sewer, and trash.
- The amenities include many entertainment and fitness opportunities. A children's playroom and a clubhouse with a game room are available to residents. Residents can socialize and enjoy themselves without leaving the community.
- The media room provides residents a place to gather to enjoy camaraderie for sporting and other special events. They can also enjoy movie screenings. The room can also be reserved for private events.
- At 40' x 80' and a depth of 11', the outdoor heated pool is one of Boston's largest apartment community pools. The pool area offers deck chairs, group seating, cabanas, and counter seating at the bar. The pool provides residents with the opportunity to exercise, rest, relax, and socialize.
- With a variety of exercise equipment and free spin, yoga, Pilates, and Zumba classes, the 24-hour Fitness Center eliminates the need for residents to buy fitness club memberships. Virtual fitness is also available.
- Residents can also choose to get some exercise on the basketball court, tennis courts, or bocce ball court.
- The four-legged residents are also made welcome. With an on-site dog park, dogs and their owners can have fun, exercise, and socialize with other dogs and owners without to and from commuting hassles. However, cats, hamsters, and fish are also welcome in this pet-friendly community, and all resident pets are celebrated on the residents-only webpage.
- To help residents stay connected, Wi-Fi is available in common areas including the pool and the clubhouse.
- Residents who love to grill will be happy to know that grills are available on-site.
- For residents who would like someone else to do the cooking, restaurants are available on-site.
- The package delivery service allows residents to have items delivered with no worries.
The experienced concierge staff can assist residents with a variety of tasks that residents need help with due to of lack of time or experience.
Socializing opportunities can be found on the residents-only webpage.
Residents do not have to leave the site for laundry or dry cleaning. They can use the valet laundry service, the card-operated laundry facility, or Cloudberry Dry Cleaning.
Paying rent or requesting maintenance can now be done online -- another hassle-free option offered by this community.
Apartments can also be adapted to make features more usable for residents with disabilities.
Apartments range from studio apartments for one person to three-bedroom and three-bathroom apartments for families. Studio apartments offer approximately 650 square feet of space. One-bedroom and one-bathroom apartments range from 925 to 1,000 square feet of space. Two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments range from 1,280 to 1,560 square feet of space. Three-bedroom and 2.5-bathroom apartments have around 1,750 square feet of space. The penthouse versions have a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. Boston City Properties can assist you in your search for the right size apartment for you.
These apartments offer a lot of storage space with closets, linen closets, and walk-in closets, but if you need more storage space, extra space is available. The open floor plans give these apartments a spacious feel. They provide a large living room, room for a dining table, and counter dining space at the kitchen island. The kitchens have stainless steel appliances including a microwave and a dishwasher. Most of the kitchens have granite countertops. Mecho window shades provide residents with privacy. The main living area has wood floors with tile in the bathroom and kitchen. The bedrooms are carpeted and can fit a king-size bed. Balconies with room for outdoor seating are available with most apartments. One more hassle-free feature is the availability of furnished apartments.
Rental Credit Program
If residents are planning on renting for a while and then buying a house, they will be pleased with the Rental Credit Program. Every month's rent earns 15- to 20-percent non-cash rent credits toward the purchase of a home from a participating builder. When they are ready to purchase a home, residents receive an Equity® Rewards Certificate worth up to 3-percent off the price of a new home. This is one of the few places where renters can earn equity.
Apartments of various sizes are available. So do not let this opportunity pass.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!