The Anchorage Apartments
103 Ninth Street
Looking for an affordable place to live in Boston's historic Charlestown Navy Yard neighborhood? The Anchorage Apartments, located in the heart of this quaint neighborhood, offers spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments for some of the most affordable rates around. Newly renovated and designed with busy city dwellers in mind, these units are a definite steal. Let Boston City Properties help you find the perfect one.
The historic building in which Anchorage Apartments is located lends the community an elegant ambiance that you're sure to love. Common areas and grounds are meticulously decorated, landscaped and maintained, allowing residents of this gated community to take in upscale surroundings at every turn. Off-street parking eliminates the hassle of hunting down parking spots in this busy neighborhood, so you can make the most of big city living.
Boston is home to hundreds of apartment communities. To stand out, Anchorage Apartment goes the distance in terms of amenities. At Boston City Properties, we are familiar with all of the most popular apartment communities in Charleston and greater Boston and can attest that you'll get incredible bang for your buck by renting an apartment here.
Of the many amenities that are included at Boston City Properties, a few major standouts include:
- Cafe - Thanks to Anchorage Apartments' on-site cafe, there's no need to hit the local coffee shop on your way out the door. Just head on down and grab a cup right on the premises! This is also a great spot to catch up and chitchat with friends, and it lends the community a social and pleasant ambiance.
- Fitness Center - Since the completion of major renovations, the fitness center here is a truly state-of-the-art facility. Here's yet another way to save time and money. Ditch the pricey gym membership and work out right in your "own backyard" instead! You're sure to be pleased by the exceptional equipment and first-rate overall design of Anchorage Apartments' fitness center.
- Terrace - All apartments at Anchorage Apartments have patios or terraces. When you're in the mood to be social, though, head on out to the public terrace. It's a great spot to kick back, relax and watch people going about their business on and near the waterfront. You'll look forward to pleasant weather even more once you have such a lovely place to enjoy it.
- Lounge - Anchorage Apartments also boasts a comfortable, well-appointed lounge area. You'll often find residents hanging out and kicking back here. It's a great spot to meet people who are coming out to visit you, although your apartment will have a top-notch intercom system as well.
- Bike Shed - This one's a biggie for anyone who's into cycling. One of the biggest pains in the neck is finding a convenient place to store a bike. Well, Anchorage Apartments has you covered with an on-site bike shed. Here, you can safely and securely store your bike. When the mood strikes to go for a ride, just retrieve it from the shed and get going. You'll be pedaling along the waterfront and throughout Boston's historic streets in no time.
To compete with the many other apartment communities in Charleston and elsewhere in the city, Anchorage Apartments makes a point of offering a number of alluring services to its residents. These services are designed to make big-city apartment living easier and more convenient, and they are included in the price of your monthly rent:
- On-Site Management - If you've ever lived in an apartment community without on-site management, you know what a headache it can be. You don't have to worry about that at Anchorage Apartments in Boston, though, because management is on site and available during regular business hours. Off-hours, you can always get the help you need thanks to 24-hour on-call emergency service.
- On-Site Maintenance - Some apartment communities contract out their maintenance, which leaves residents in a bind. Even the simplest requests can go unanswered for days in those situations. Fortunately, that's not how it is at Anchorage Apartments, where you will enjoy premium on-site maintenance service. If and when an issue arises, you can rest assured that it will be handled promptly by the professional, friendly maintenance team. That's true whether you need assistance by day or by night.
Naturally, your chief concern when considering a move to Anchorage Apartments is the quality of the apartments. You'll be pleased to know that this community offers surprisingly spacious studios and one-bedroom units -- especially when you consider how affordable the rent is. Units have been updated recently too, so they have a fresh, airy, pleasant feel that you're sure to love.
Some of the most notable things about the studios and apartments at Anchorage Apartments include:
- Newly Renovated - Don't let the fact that Anchorage Apartments is in a historic building fool you. Renovations have been done numerous times, and a major overhaul to many of the units here was performed in the recent past, so you can rest assured that your new home will be as pleasant as can be.
- Gourmet Kitchen - Anchorage Apartments has really outdone itself with the quality of its gourmet kitchens. All units boast kitchens that are decked out with stylish, first-rate granite counters. Name-brand stainless steel appliances make it a snap to whip up tasty meals when the mood strikes. Plank wood flooring boosts the aesthetic appeal of each kitchen even more.
- Spacious Floor Plans - Studio apartments here offer about 550 square feet of space; one-bedroom units offer about 750 square feet of space. If you are at all familiar with apartment sizes in Boston, you'll agree that this is incredibly roomy. Many units offer views of the water, and each has either a balcony or a terrace. Heat and hot water are also included, which is a nice perk.
Find the Perfect Apartment at Anchorage Apartments Today
Are you ready to claim your perfect studio or one-bedroom apartment at Charlestown Navy Yard's Anchorage Apartments? Boston City Properties is ready to help. With assistance from our friendly team, you can quickly zero in on a unit that suits your lifestyle and budget. Before you know it, you'll be lounging on your balcony taking in views of the water. Contact Boston City Properties today to get started!
Enjoy the historic charm of these apartments. Placed at 103 Ninth Street, these units are a part of Charlestown, Massachusetts. From the apartments, residents can enjoy everything that the Charlestown Navy Yard has to offer. The terrace at the complex faces the water, so residents can unwind as they enjoy views of the waterfront. Plus, the MBTA bus stop is within walking distance.
Tenants at the property can enjoy having amenities like a state-of-the-art fitness center. This lovely complex is outfitted with a terrace, lounge and cafe. Tenants at the property can select from studio and one-bedroom layouts. From off-street parking to stainless steel appliances, the complex offers everything that tenants need to enjoy their stay.
Apartment Features to Fall in Love With
Within the apartments, residents will discover cable-ready designs. Originally constructed in 1900, this historic property was recently renovated for an entirely new design concept. Tenants can select between 112 different units placed across three stories of space.
On the interior of the units, residents can enjoy amenities like carpeted and tiled floors. Every unit is equipped with a patio or terrace space. Equipped with central heat and air conditioning, these apartments are designed with spacious layouts and plenty of storage space. The large closets are perfect for storing your extra items.
In the kitchens, tenants will find gorgeous granite counters. Each kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances like dishwashers, microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. Plus, every kitchen is designed with a garbage disposal as an added convenience.
Boasting of flexible leasing terms, the units are protected through controlled access feature. Every tenant can program the intercom system into their cell phone. Many of the units boast of dining rooms with gorgeous views that are great for entertaining. These smoke-free units are wheelchair accessible and outfitted with lovely window coverings.
Convenient Amenities at the Complex
Tenants at the complex can enjoy being just a 15-minute walk away from the North End. If there is ever a problem, 24-hour emergency help is available on call. Placed within the Charlestown Navy Yard, this historic building is protected through controlled access and gated features. Residents can enjoy the convenience of having on-site property management options.
Outfitted with elevators, this property is located directly on the Boston Harbor. From most of the units, tenants can enjoy gorgeous views of the harbor. Plus, this complex is a short distance away from the Spaulding Rehabilitation Center, the MCG Grad School and public transportation.
For parking options, residents can access off-street parking that is specifically reserved for tenants at the property. After work, residents can enjoy getting a work out in the new fitness center. For eco-friendly tenants, a bike shed is available on the property for storing bicycles. On days off or for telecommuting, residents can gather in the spacious cyber cafe. A quick bite to eat can be found at the vending machines located on the property.
To make the rental experience a little easier, the management team has equipped the property with laundry facilities. Maintenance options are available at the site. Equipped with a landscaped courtyard, this property also includes a lounge space.
Reasons Residents Choose to Live at the Property
The waterfront location is only one of the reasons why tenants fall in love with this complex. With its historic charm and courteous staff, this property has quickly become one of the area's best kept secrets. Tenants can enjoy having emergency maintenance options, controlled access features and other amenities while they live at the rental property.
Security: The property is protected through controlled access and an on-site manager. Plus, residents can enjoy the added benefit of a state-of-the-art intercom system. This system allows tenants to actually program the intercom system onto their cell phone.
Historic Charm Meets Modern Amenities: Originally constructed in 1900, this rental property contains many of its original architecture and designs. In recent years, it has been thoroughly renovated to include modern amenities. Over the decades, the complex has been well-maintained so that tenants can enjoy the historic charm in a clean, beautiful environment. One of the most recent changes to the property was the addition of the new fitness center. Equipped with free weights, cardio machines and strength training equipment, this fitness center is the best place to go for a workout after a long day at the office.
Location: The waterfront location of the complex is by far one of the best aspects of life at the property. Tenants can literally walk out their front door and be on the harbor. This means that residents can enjoy the boardwalk, piers and green spaces on the waterfront from their front door. In addition, this property is conveniently close to public transportation, shops, restaurants and schools.
Modern Kitchens: Among other remodeling projects, the management team has spent countless hours making sure that the kitchens are completely renovated. Now, these beautiful kitchens are decked out in granite counters and white cabinetry. Wood-style flooring adds a chic ambiance. In addition, residents can enjoy having modern appliances like stainless steel dishwashers and microwaves in their unit.
These apartments represent an effortless blend of the old and new. From the exterior, the apartments look like they were transposed from a history book. Inside, tenants will find thoroughly contemporary designs. From spacious layouts to amazing views, this is one complex that you cannot afford to miss out on.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!