Residences at Turner Hill
3 Manor House Lane
The Residences at Turner Hill is a high-end community spread out over 300 acres of rolling hills and set amidst Turner Hill's championship golf course. There are four distinctive neighborhoods offered at The Residences at Turner Hill. They include a variety of architectural styles including single-family homes, attached villas, and townhouse-style condominiums. These residences offer breathtaking views, formal gardens, towering pine trees, and swan ponds. These impressive homes are over 3,000 square feet and their prices are easily over $1,000,000.
There are four gorgeous neighborhoods that make up the Residences at Turner Hill. These neighborhoods are The Fairways, The Village, The Hill, and The Gardens. The overall design of the community was inspired by the rolling country landscape. The architectural designs of the homes are unique to the neighborhood in which they belong. The Village is made up of single-family, cottage-style homes while The Hills offers single-family estates. The Fairways are attached Tudors, and The Gardens are townhouse-style condominiums. The homes have impressive open floor plans with top-notch amenities and features.
The biggest perk to living at the Residences at Turner Hill is the golf course! Its clubhouse, The Mansion Clubhouse, is a great place for socializing without having to leave the grounds. Turner Hill is close to many local shops, restaurants, and recreational and cultural activities.
Here's a list of amenities offered to residents of the Residences at Turner Hill:
- 18-hole championship golf club
- Membership to the golf club
- Pro shop
- Indoor and outdoor practice facilities
- Heated Junior Olympic swimming pool
- Fine dining in two different restaurants in the Mansion Clubhouse including a members grille
- Members' lounge in the Clubhouse
- Wine lockers
- Library and study inside the Clubhouse
- Game room with darts, billiards, and a two-pin bowling alley
- Tennis courts
- Paddle courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment, yoga, free weights, a Pilates studio, and a massage treatment room
- Guest accommodations in a four-bedroom historic home called "The Butler's House"
- Historic gardens