700 Huron Avenue
Finding the right apartment in a competitive real estate market like Cambridge’s is no easy feat. If you are looking for an apartment to rent in West Cambridge in particular, Parkside Place may have what you need. Because this is a large development with hundreds of units, vacancies are typically available. With dozens of floorplans and other options, however, snagging the right one can be tricky. Having access to accurate, timely information helps enormously, and Boston City Properties is here to provide it.
Sign up using the simple form on this page for free, instant access to our vast online database of searchable MA real estate listings. This database includes up-to-the-second listings for apartments for rent throughout greater Boston and beyond. When vacancies are available in this particular building, they will appear in our listings. You can then get the information that you need to make an informed decision—and you can rely on us for further assistance too.
Situated in a 20-story building that was constructed in the early 1970s, this development houses more than 250 apartments. Available in a dizzying array of floor plans, they include one-, two- and three-bedroom units. Surprisingly secluded given the urban nature of the city of Cambridge, this development offers an array of prime amenities and services. Apartments in this building tend to run larger than those in places like downtown Boston and even elsewhere in Cambridge, so they offer considerable value.
Residents of this popular West Cambridge building enjoy access to a host of thoughtful amenities and services. If you are comparing and contrasting different options in this city, you’re sure to find that this building tops the list in terms of extras. Some of the most notable amenities and services offered here include:
- Fitness center – Sure, most apartment buildings have fitness centers these days. However, the one in this development is truly state of the art because it was designed to accommodate a fairly large population. Odds are that you can safely bid adieu to that expensive gym membership after becoming a resident here.
- Secluded location – This development is situated near the far end of West Cambridge. While the city is sprawled out to one side, more than two miles of bucolic landscapes stretch out in the other direction. While on the grounds, in fact, it’s easy to forget that you’re so close to such a major city.
- Designer lobby – While it doesn’t technically provide anything tangible in terms of benefits, the gorgeous designer lobby in this building is a nice thing to come home to every day. It certainly beats the bland, often even unattractive lobbies and foyers that are found in many older buildings.
- Garage parking – With more than 250 apartment homes, this development was never designed to be able to accommodate so many vehicles. However, garage parking is available for an additional monthly fee. Please note that a limited number of spaces is available, so even renting a space here isn’t always possible.
- 24-hour services – As massive as this building is, it makes sense that maintenance is on-site and available around the clock. Based on online reviews by current and former tenants, it appears that maintenance here is generally reliable. As an added bonus, this development has 24-hour concierge services, so someone is always available to assist residents.
- Cats only – Most large apartment developments in greater Boston have fairly liberal pet policies. Dogs and cats are both typically welcome. Unfortunately, this building only accepts cats. If you own a dog, contact Boston City Properties for a referral to an agent who can help you locate a nearby building that does. Otherwise, note that there is a two-pet limit here, and pet care services are available.
You can take your pick from many floorplans and other options when seeking an apartment in this development. At least, that is true in terms of whatever happens to be available when you’re actually looking. The quickest and most reliable way to check current availability is by searching Boston City Properties’ listings, so make that a top priority.
One-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments in this building offer an average of around 600 square feet of space. Currently, a unit like this rents out for around $2,050 to $2,200 per month. Two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments here offer anywhere from 850 to 1,100 square feet of space. Such units currently rent out for around $2,500 to $3,500 per month. Finally, a limited number of three-bedroom, two-bathroom units is available. These offer around 1,100 square feet of space, and monthly rent currently averages around $3,500 to $4,600 per month.
What can you expect in terms of apartment features in this popular West Cambridge development? While this building is bursting at its seams with amenities, its units are a bit less upscale than many others at this price point. However, they have been extensively upgraded and renovated through the years, and they offer generous amounts of space in most cases.
Some of the most common features of apartments in this development include:
- Tiled foyer – This may seem like a small thing, but foyers in most units in this building feature nice tile flooring. Rather than step inside and right onto soft, easy-to-stain carpet, then, you step in onto an easy-to-clean tile floor.
- Gourmet kitchen – With stainless steel appliances, elegant ceramic tile floors and upscale cabinets and countertops, kitchens in these apartments are well deserving of being called “gourmet.”
- High-end carpeting – Unlike many modern Cambridge apartment buildings, units in this one don’t offer hardwood flooring throughout. Most rooms are carpeted, but truly high-end, luxury carpeting is used.
- Open floorplans – Depending on when you look for an apartment in this building, you may be able to take your pick from a truly confusing array of floorplans and other options. One thing that all floorplans in this building share in common is that they are open and spacious. In addition to making these units look and feel roomier, these open floors plans offer a lot more flexibility, ensuring that residents can arrange their furniture and other belongings as they see fit.
How Boston City Properties Can Help
Could the perfect apartment be waiting for you inside this huge, wildly popular West Cambridge apartment building? With its location in charming Strawberry Hill, it offers a level of seclusion and peace that’s practically unheard of in this corner of the state. At the same time, though, it’s truly convenient. If you’re sold on living here, sign up to search Boston City Properties’ now.
Why should you sign up to search our listings? They are updated continually, so they are a highly accurate source of information. Our search tool allows you to refine your results based on parameters like total beds and baths, total square footage and price range. Once you have the information that you need, we can refer you to an agent who can take it from there. For more information, call Boston City Properties today.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!