100 Stockton St.
Situated just off Route 1 in trendy downtown Chelsea, Massachusetts, Parkside Commons offers upscale apartment living just minutes away from downtown Boston. This eco-friendly apartment community includes a broad array of compelling amenities and offers a nice assortment of spacious apartment homes ranging from studios to sprawling three-bedroom units. Boston City Properties is well-versed in this popular development and can help you zero in on a home here that will suit your needs and your budget.
Since it was built in 2008, Parkside Commons is a relative newcomer on the Chelsea luxury apartment scene. This is great news for apartment hunters like you because it means all of the common areas and all units are practically brand new. The four-story building features 238 well-designed apartments spanning a variety of sizes and layouts. Designed with discerning Bostonians in mind, Parkside Commons deserves to be at the top of your list.
The only way to stand out in Boston's extremely competitive rental market is by offering residents as many upscale amenities as possible. Parkside Commons passes this test with flying colors. If you choose to make this luxury apartment community your home, you will enjoy a vast lineup of exciting amenities that help you make the most of life in the city.
A few amenities of particular note include:
- Swimming Pool - The massive, resort-style swimming pool at Parkside Commons is one of its most popular amenities. Since it's located outdoors, it is only available for use during the summer. Still, when the weather is nice, few things are better than splashing in the pool and laying out on the sundeck. If you have kids or plan to have young visitors, the pool is sure to be an especially big hit with them.
- Pet Friendly - Parkside Commons is a pet friendly community in that it accepts cats. However, dogs are not permitted. If you own a dog, Boston City Properties can point you in the direction of nearby luxury apartment developments that welcome furry canine friends too. If you have a cat, though, you will have no trouble at Parkside Commons. Please note that an additional "pet rent" fee applies.
- Fitness Center - Say goodbye to that expensive gym membership by moving in to Parkside Commons. The on-site, 24-hour fitness center has everything you need to get in a great workout. If you've been thinking about buying your own treadmill or stationary bike, wait until you take a look at the fitness facility here. Chances are that you will no longer need the equipment, so you can save a lot of money by using the facility here.
- Garage Parking - Street parking in greater Boston, including Chelsea, can be a major hassle. Even if you can find a spot, you have to deal with cold, snowy weather during the winter. Avoid the frustration while keeping your car covered, safe and secure with garage parking at Parkside Commons. You will breathe a lot easier knowing your car is nearby and in a safe environment.
If there's one word to describe the apartment homes at Parkside Commons, it's this: spacious. Whether you just need a studio or are in the market for a three-bedroom apartment, you won't believe how much space you'll get at this upscale apartment development. All units have open floor plans and vaulted ceilings, allowing you to get situated and comfortable right away. Neutral colors and clean, crisp lines lend these units contemporary designs that you will love.
A few things to keep in mind about Parkside Commons apartments include:
- Types - The 238 units at Parkside Commons include studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. All apartments feature open floor plans that allow you to make the most versatile use of the available space. Studios average just over 500 square feet while one-bedroom units offer between 700 and nearly 900 square feet of space. Two-bedroom units, which include either 1.5 or two baths, offer 1,050 to 1,150 square feet. Finally, three-bedroom, two-bath apartments offer around 1,250 square feet of space.
- Washer and Dryer - Parkside Commons is all about convenience, and that's especially evident in the inclusion of a full-size washer and dryer in each unit. This type of perk is relatively rare among big city apartment developments, and it's a welcome addition for any busy city dweller. Instead of dragging your dirty clothes down the hall or out to a laundromat, you can take care of business right at home.
- Balconies - Select units at Parkside Commons have private balconies that provide lovely views of Chelsea and the surrounding area. Some balconies face the harbor, allowing you to enjoy amazing water views. You will appreciate being able to step out onto your private balcony for a quick breath of fresh air or to simply watch the sun go up or down at the beginning or end of a busy day.
- Upscale Kitchens - If you like whipping up tasty treats in the kitchen, you'll be in seventh heaven at Parkside Commons. All apartment homes boast roomy, gourmet-style kitchens with gorgeous designs and exceptional functionality. From granite countertops to premium tile flooring, these kitchens were designed with discerning Boston residents in mind. Many include islands too, which provide even more counter space for productive home chefs.
Find a Great New Apartment at Parkside Commons with Boston City Properties
After searching for even a short while for a luxury apartment in Boston or Chelsea, you already know how confusing and stressful it can be. With the right information at your disposal, however, that search will be a lot simpler. That's where Boston City Properties comes into play. We can help you locate a great new upscale apartment at Parkside Commons quickly and easily. Whatever your lifestyle and budgetary needs may be, we have you covered. Contact us today to get started.
Luxury living is showcased at its finest in this Chelsea complex. Within the graceful confines of this building, residents will find a luxurious lifestyle and eco-friendly features. Placed at 100 Stockton Street, this Chelsea apartment building is located just off of Route 1. Situated within an urban setting, this property has won accolades for its eco-friendly and luxury features.
In 2009, this rental property gained the LEED Silver certification. This was due to the complex's focus on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly features. If offers eco-friendly amenities like low-flush toilets, solar panels, bicycle racks and water recovery features. Plus, the property is less than two miles away from Logan Airport and less than 1.5 miles away from the MBTA Commuter Rail's Chelsea station.
Amenities to Fall in Love With
Recently constructed in 2008, the complex has been exceptionally maintained since then. It includes a total of four stories in height and 238 units. Tenants can select from spacious studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom layouts. Boasting of a cat-friendly rental policy, this complex has a limit of two pets in each dwelling. As an added convenience, the cost of trash removal is included in the price of rent.
Protected through controlled access features, these units boast of high speed internet access and wi-fi. Every apartment includes individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Depending on the apartment, residents will find wheelchair accessible designs and fireplaces. Every apartment is designed to be smoke-free and cable ready.
Within the apartments, tenants can enjoy having ceiling fans and well-appointed layouts. Extra storage space is available if residents need a little more room. To make the rental process a little easier, the management team has outfitted every apartment with a washer and dryer unit.
In the kitchens, residents will discover dishwashers and garbage disposals. Select, renovated apartments boast of stainless steel appliance and granite counters. Plus, these select units include sleek hardwood flooring. Tenants can also ask for one of the disability-access units at the site. In addition, the property management team has short-term rental options available as an extra convenience.
The living space is designed with lush carpeting and vaulted ceilings. Outfitted with bay windows, these units include gorgeous views of the surrounding area. Plus, many of the apartments are designed with their own balcony space. From the balconies, tenants can watch the sun set as they relax in the graceful confines of their home.
On the exterior of the apartments, tenants can enjoy a number of luxurious features and amenities. During the warmer months, a seasonal swimming pool and sun deck opens up for residents. In an effort to encourage eco-friendly transportation, the property also offers a complimentary shuttle service for residents who are heading to the Beachmont Blue Line MBTA Station.
To make the moving process easier, tenants can access extra storage space at the site. Currently, Comcast and Verizon are available for the units. Tenants can also enjoy the convenience of having a residential business center at the site.
For a small fee, tenants can enjoy parking within the on-site garage. This garage is fully enclosed. It has elevators that connect to every floor and plenty of lighting. In addition, it only uses card access for an added level of protection.
Outfitted with lush landscaping, the property boasts of three private courtyards. For events and parties, tenants can enjoy having a furnished gathering and entertainment space. Equipped with electronic key access, this property boasts of concierge services and smoke-free policies. Tenants can enjoy having 24-hour emergency maintenance features provided by the experienced property management team.
During their free time, tenants have plenty of options for unwinding at the complex. Other than the sparkling pool, residents can enjoy cooking in the outdoor California kitchen. This outdoor kitchen is equipped with a fire pit and stainless steel grills. On rainy days, tenants can relax with a book or play a game in the clubhouse. This clubhouse is designed with free wi-fi as an added convenience.
Fitness enthusiasts can enjoy having a modern fitness center. Designed with the latest cardio and strength training equipment, the fitness center is also equipped with a stretching area. Residents can enjoy working out as they watch their personal television.
To make commuting and an eco-friendly lifestyle a little easier, the property is equipped with bicycle racks and bicycle storage space. Tenants can also enjoy having access to extra storage options at the location. Whether tenants want a property that supports the environment or features luxury amenities, they can find everything they need at this rental complex.
The entire complex has been designed with the environment in mind. The paints, solvents, adhesives, carpets, cleaning supplies are all chosen for their low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This was done in an effort to protect the environment and improve the indoor air quality.
In the kitchens, the appliances were chosen to be energy efficient. Meanwhile, a drip irrigation system helps to reduce water usage by using in-ground irrigation. The air conditioning units use chemicals that are low in ozone-depleting properties for a healthier environment.
To limit water waste, each apartment has a water meter for self-monitoring. To help conserve water, the units are outfitted with low-flow devices for the showers and faucets. Meanwhile, every apartment includes a dual-flush toilet to help save water.
In an effort to conserve 20 percent more energy, the walls are equipped with six-inch insulation. Meanwhile, solar panels help to reduce energy consumption and lower HVAC costs. Throughout the garage, tenants will discover recycling areas that help save the environment.
To conserve energy, the apartments are designed to maximize daylight views. Offered in 90 percent of spaces, the added light helps to reduce how much energy you use and decrease your electricity bill. Plus, indoor bike storage is available to help encourage alternative, eco-friendly transportation.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!