One North of Boston
100 Heard Street
While the city of Boston boasts plenty of desirable neighborhoods, there are perks to living just outside the city too. Chelsea is a prime example, and this charming city is home to a number of popular, upscale apartment communities. Take One North of Boston, for instance. This luxury apartment development is one of the newest in the city, and it offers a terrific array of thoughtful amenities and spacious apartments. Boston City Properties can assist you in finding the perfect home here.
Located just steps away from the commuter rail, One North of Boston is one of the most desirable addresses in Chelsea. Built in 2014, it is a completely new development consisting of studios and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. This four-story building features 244 high-end apartment homes spanning a broad array of sizes and floor plans.
One North of Boston distinguishes itself in many ways, but its list of amenities is probably the most impressive thing of all. Residents enjoy complimentary package service, which means packages are signed for by the front desk and held until residents can pick them up. A concierge is available to arrange everything from babysitters to transportation. A nicely designed theater room provides the perfect setting for get togethers with friends and loved ones.
Some of the most exciting amenities offered at One North of Boston include:
- Dog Daycare and More - While many apartment communities don't allow dogs at all, One North of Boston embraces them wholeheartedly. The community offers a state-of-the-art dog daycare, where residents can drop off their furry friends while they're at work or whenever they need an extra hand. On-site dog grooming, a dog run and other perks make One North of Boston one of the dog friendliest apartment developments in greater Boston.
- Lounge - One North of Boston offers many comfortable community areas, but the club suite/resident lounge is probably the most popular. Featuring a coffee bar, the club/lounge is a great place to kick back, sip some coffee and mingle with other residents. You will appreciate the strong sense of community that is fostered by top-notch amenities like these.
- Outdoor Features - When fair weather rears its head, residents of One North of Boston can take full advantage with a terrific lineup of outdoor community features. The heated swimming pool is a big hit with everyone, and it's enhanced by a nicely appointed patio and lounging area. The grounds also include a state-of-the-art fire pit and a nice array of high-quality grilling stations. You will look forward to warm, sunny weather even more when you start living here.
- Fitness Center - Many apartment developments have fitness rooms, but One North of Boston ups the ante in a number of ways. The fitness center itself is stocked with a nice lineup of first-rate exercise equipment, including plenty of cardio machines and a nice selection of free weights. There's also a separate room that serves as a yoga studio and cross-training area. No matter how you like to break a sweat, the fitness center here should do the trick.
You're sure to be floored after checking out one of the new, thoroughly modern apartment homes at One North of Boston. All units have beautiful open floor plans and boast impeccable finishes. Bamboo flooring is featured in many units, and massive windows are par for the course. Select units also include bonus rooms that can be used as dens, home offices or anything else you would like.
A few more facts about One North of Boston apartments include:
- Types - With their breezy, open floor plans, massive windows and high ceilings, the apartment homes at One North of Boston are among the most spacious and comfortable in Chelsea. A studio unit will afford you around 600 square feet of space. One-bedroom apartments offer between 680 and more than 800 square feet. Two-bedroom, two-bath units range in size from around 950 to nearly 1,050 square feet, and three-bedroom, two-bath apartments offer around 1,250 square feet of space.
- Upscale Kitchens - Make like a gourmet chef in a professional-grade kitchen at One North of Boston. All units feature spacious kitchens with Dennis Duffy designs. Incidentally, Dennis Duffy designed bathrooms are featured in these units too. With their quartz counters, breakfast bars and stainless steel appliances, these kitchens are truly a cut above the rest.
- Walk-In Closets - You will never have to resort to renting a storage unit when you live at One North of Boston. All units are equipped with a variety of spacious closets. Many include massive walk-in closets in all bedrooms, giving you even more space for clothes and other items. With all of these extra areas to keep your stuff, you will never feel like you're too crammed in.
- Washer and Dryer - If you stop by to take a tour of One North of Boston, you will probably wonder where the laundry facilities are. Well, they don't have any because all units include full-size washers and dryers. This is one of those amenities that appeals to all residents, and you'll never want to go back to living without your own washer and dryer once you've lived here. In addition to being way more convenient, having an in-suite washer and dryer saves you a ton of money and time.
Secure a Great New Apartment at One North of Boston with Boston City Properties
Why search high, low and everywhere in between for a great luxury apartment in Chelsea, when you can find the perfect option in no time flat with Boston City Properties? Our site is loaded with all of the information you need to make an informed decision, and our friendly team is here to help you in your search. We are ready when you are, so contact us to find a great home at One North of Boston today.
Serene beauty and gorgeous architecture combine to make a one-of-a-kind renting experience. Residents can enjoy the best that Chelsea has to offer while they live at this rental property. Boasting of spacious, well-appointed layouts, this complex offers studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom layouts. Placed at 100 Heard Street in Chelsea, this apartment enjoys easy access to public transportation options, shops and restaurants.
Best of all, the attentive property managers have ensured that residents can easily access the management team whenever they need help. Outfitted with on-site management services, the complex is equipped with on-site maintenance and emergency maintenance features. Whenever residents need assistance, the property managers are always there to lend a helping hand.
The design at this complex was chosen to be exceptionally contemporary and modern. Tenants can enjoy being having quick access to the Seaport and Logan Airport through the nearby Silver Line Stop. Plus, the property is equipped with more than 40,000 square feet of amenity space. Placed only away from the commuter rail, the property contains exceptional amenities like yoga rooms and refreshing pools.
Tenants will immediately see the difference during their apartment tour. While each unit may have different amenities according to when they were updated, there are a few amenities that tenants can generally expect in their apartments.
All of the homes are outfitted with Dennis Duffy designer kitchens and bathrooms. The kitchens are equipped with breakfast bars and gorgeous quartz counters. Every unit is designed with Energy Star and stainless steel appliances. In select homes, the kitchens also include designer cabinetry.
Meanwhile, the entire unit is outfitted in wide-plank, bamboo flooring. To maximize natural light, the units are designed with over-sized windows. From many of these windows, tenants can enjoy views of the Boston skyline. Select homes also offer a bonus room, den or nest space.
Every unit is designed to have central air conditioning and spacious, walk-in closets. As an added convenience, the apartments are outfitted with a washer and a dryer. If you need easy access, there are also accessible floor plans available.
Tenants can unwind within their state-of-the-art units in a property that boasts of resort-style amenities. Cats and dogs can come along to the complex for a small rental fee. Constructed in 2014, this new complex includes 452 units on five stories of space.
Living is easy at this rental property. Tenants can enjoy a workout within the state-of-the-art fitness center. In addition to having modern strength training and cardio equipment, this fitness center includes a yoga and cross-training room as well as a spin studio. For ta different type of workout, tenants can check out the basketball court at the property.
In total, the community amenities include 40,000 square feet of space. Pet lovers can enjoy having an on-site dog day care with spa services. Meanwhile, there are two sundecks with courtyards that residents can enjoy.
Other than the outdoor gaming area, tenants can also check out the media lounge at the site. The lounge is outfitted with billiards and gaming features. While garage parking is available, eco-friendly tenants can also enjoy having complimentary bike storage at the site. Added storage space can be requested from the resident storage area.
On weekends, tenants can unwind in one of the two sparkling outdoor pools. This area also includes an outdoor fire pit and plenty of grilling space. Social events and dinners are easy at this property because of the resident chef's kitchen and dining room.
Busy professionals can enjoy the convenience of working from the comfort of their home. This property is designed with a business center. Within the business center, tenants will find all of the computers and printers they need to work. In addition, the rental property boasts of a networking cafe for getting online, meeting people and enjoying a cup of coffee.
Among the many services offered by the complex, tenants can enjoy having complimentary package acceptance and concierge services. To make life a little more convenient, the management team has ensured that online work orders and online payments can be easily submitted. Boasting of a professional management team, the property is an affiliate of the NAA and offers short-term leasing options. The complex is kept secured through state-of-the-art key fob access.
Whether you want two club rooms to relax in or just want your puppy to be pampered in the dog spa, this property offers all of the options that you need. Boasting of resort-style amenities, this rental property boasts of an indoor basketball court and plenty of gaming areas. No matter what you are looking for, you can find it within the 40,000 square feet of amenity space.
Reasons to Choose This Complex
From modern designs to exceptional services, this is one of the area's top rental properties. Depending on what you are looking for in your next home, there are many reasons why you might want to choose this luxurious property.
Pet-Friendly Options: Pet lovers will be amazed by the many pet-friendly options at this complex. Even if you are working late into the evening,your pet can relax and have fun at the on-site dog daycare. As an added convenience, the complex is equipped with a dog spa and plenty of running space for your furry friends.
Location: Placed only a block away from the commuter rail, this property is one stop away from Boston. Plus, you can easily access the North Shore beaches, top shops and trendy restaurants from the complex.
Fitness Options: Some complexes make a simple fitness center and forget about it. The management team at this property have gone above and beyond to ensure the best fitness experience possible. In the weight room, tenants will find cardio machines, free weights and strength training equipment. There is an indoor basketball court that residents can use throughout the year. Plus, a spin room, cross-training facilities and a yoga room mean you have plenty of options for working out.
Entertaining: You don't have to get your kitchen dirty when it is time for your monthly dinner party. At this complex, you can enjoy cooking gourmet meals within the chef's kitchen. Each of the two club suites include a chef-quality kitchen, a media area and a billiards table. With more gaming areas and coffee bars at the complex, your guests have plenty of options.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!