Navy Yard 33
33 3rd Avenue
Apartment hunting in Boston doesn't have to be stressful. If you're looking for premium apartment living in Charlestown, one of Boston's trendiest neighborhoods, Boston City Properties has you covered. This stunning community offers up the finest amenities and features, and the lofts couldn't be more beautiful. As an added bonus, of course, you will be living right in the heart of Boston's historic Charlestown Navy Yard neighborhood, which means you will never be far from the action.
Located in a building that was built at the turn of the 20th century and has since been masterfully renovated and modernized, Navy Yard 33 lets you make the most of living in one of the most historic cities in the United States. Its waterfront location lends it another advantage over other communities in the area, affording residents compelling views of the water as well as the city. Garage parking is available, letting you avoid the hassle of hunting down decidedly scarce spots around the neighborhood. Boston living doesn't get much better than Navy Yard 33.
Residents of Navy Yard 33 enjoy a laundry list of enviable amenities. The team at Boston City Properties is well-versed in the perks of living at this Charlestown community, and we can bring you up to speed in terms of what to expect while living here. Considering how thoughtfully the community has been designed, though, there's no doubt that you will love every minute of living here.
Without further ado, here are a few of the most exciting amenities you'll enjoy by making Navy Yard 33 your home:
- Controlled Access – What could be more reassuring than knowing that access to your building is strictly controlled? That's what you'll get as a resident of Navy Yard 33. Of course, when you have a guest over to visit, allowing them entry is as simple as pressing a button on your handy intercom system.
- Playground – Whether you have kids of your own or occasionally host little ones – from grandkids to nieces and nephews – they are going to love the expertly designed playground on the premises. What better way to let little ones burn off a little energy than with a visit to the on-site playground? If the mood strikes for something a little different, though, there are plenty of neighborhood parks in the vicinity too, and many of them are within easy walking distance.
- Pet Friendly – Happily, Navy Yard 33 is a pet friendly community. Bostonians often struggle to find apartments that allow larger dogs. You'll be pleased to know that dogs up to 65 pounds are allowed here, and cats are permitted too. You will find that many other residents have pets of their own, so you will be in good company. The surrounding area has plenty of dog parks too, so your furry friend will be able to stretch his legs with ease.
- Garage Parking – If you own a car, you'll be relieved to hear that Navy Yard 33 offers garage parking. It beats trying to track down parking spaces on the street, and it's a lot safer and more secure too.
- Emergency Maintenance – Everything is kept in tip-top shape at Navy Yard 33, and that's especially evident from the convenient, around-the-clock emergency maintenance that is available. Because everything here is so state-of-the-art, odds are that you will hardly ever need to call on maintenance for help. However, when the need arises, it's reassuring to know that you can get the help you need no matter what time it is.
Navy Yard 33 is a luxury loft-style apartment community. Because it's located in a renovated older building, lofts here include original wood beams, exposed brick walls and other beautiful aesthetic touches. Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the features you'll find here, which include:
- Floorplans – Navy Yard 33 offers an array of floorplans, making it easy to find a unit that suits your needs and your budget. Studios average about 550 square feet in size. One-bedroom apartments range in size from around 700 to around 800 square feet in size. Finally, two-bedroom units average around a full 1,000 square feet in size, providing plenty of room for everyone -- and everything.
- Washers and Dryers – Take care of your laundry without schlepping it to the laundromat or down to the apartment community's facilities. Indeed, all units include washers and dryers, which is especially advantageous for families with young kids.
- Premium Kitchens – You will fall instantly in love with the beautiful, well-appointed kitchens at Navy Yard 33. Granite countertops and elegant, ceramic-tile backsplashes lend these kitchens upscale appearances that are sure to appeal to even the most discerning apartment hunters. Custom, built-in appliances let you get as crazy as you want to in the kitchen, and first-rate tile floors tie it all together perfectly.
- Beautiful Touches – Exquisite bamboo flooring stretches throughout the luxury loft apartments at Navy Yard 33. Jazz them up with throw rugs or let them shine all on their own. Vaulted ceilings soar 10 to 12 feet up, enhancing the already spacious feel of these exquisite units. Further enhancing the roomy feel of these units are oversize windows, which are featured throughout. You will love being able to keep your eye on the city and the way the huge windows allow in plenty of natural light during the day.
Find Your Dream Home at Navy Yard 33 with Boston City Properties
If you've ever tried looking for the perfect apartment in one of Boston's trendier neighborhoods, you already know how confusing it can be. Take the pressure off by getting a little help from Boston City Properties. We know Navy Yard 33 well and can help you identify an apartment there that has the space you want at the price you need. We are ready when you are, so get in touch today.
Boasting of professional management, this complex includes a gorgeous brick-and-beam design. Residents at the luxury building can enjoy a location within Charlestown's charming Navy yard. Located at 33 Third Avenue, this property features renovated kitchens, upgraded bathrooms and custom appliances. From upgraded cabinets to hardwood flooring, residents can find some of the best design features at the property.
This apartment complex is more than just a home. It offers a revolutionary take on apartment living. The original building was first constructed in 1900. When the management team re-imagined and renovated the property in 2008, they created loft-style units in a waterfront setting. Today, the complex includes 47 units on three stories of space. Tenants can find the original wood beams as well as exposed brick homes. Every unit includes soaring ceilings, hardwood flooring and state of the art kitchens.
From the complex, tenants can wander along Charlestown's cobblestone walkways or relax next to the harbor. With its convenient location, tenants can easily reach Boston for dancing, dinner and shows. While it may be a part of the big city, this complex offers a small-town ambiance. Residents can enjoy having a community-like environment within a luxurious unit.
Apartment Features to Fall in Love With
Within the kitchens, residents will discover tiled backsplashes and upgraded cabinets. Each kitchen features custom, built-in appliances to help maximize the counter space. These kitchens contain dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens and microwaves. In addition, every unit contains individualized air conditioning and heat.
Throughout the home, residents will discover 10-foot to 12-foot ceilings. Because of these ceilings, the space feels even larger than it actually is. Throughout the apartment, residents will find gorgeous hardwood floors. The over-sized windows let in an amazing amount of natural light. As an added convenience, every home includes a washer and dryer in the unit.
All of the bathrooms at the property include upgraded features. These well-appointed bathrooms are designed with gorgeous ceramic tilework. All of the new interiors have been thoughtfully preserved so that the original brick and beam features were kept within the loft units. In addition, tenants can enjoy having hardwood bamboo flooring throughout their apartment.
These loft units may have been built more than a century ago, but they offer a thoroughly contemporary experience. From top to bottom, the homes are filled with urban style and historic architecture. Tenants will find original wood beams as well as gorgeous, exposed brick. Depending on the unit, tenants can also enjoy views of the waterfront. Many units boast of garage parking, but every unit includes a spacious floor plan. From bamboo flooring to gourmet kitchens, these units offer an exceptionally beautiful and functional experience.
Exceptional Amenities at the Complex
Served by a professional management team, these apartments boast of a number of convenient amenities. While there are not garage parking options in the building, tenants can easily find rental garages in the surrounding streets. This elevator building boasts of luxury finishes and exceptional features.
Designed to be smoke-free, this elevator building is equipped with a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Residents can enjoy having 24-hour emergency maintenance for all of their rental needs and emergencies. In addition, tenants can bring along their pets for an additional pet rent each month.
Reasons Residents Choose to Live at the Property
Created to exceed expectations, this property is a beautiful blend of the past and present. The complex is placed within a building that was originally constructed in 1900. In keeping with its original building, the designers and architects have deliberately maintained many of the building's original features. From exposed beams to brick walls, these units are a gorgeous blend of the past and present.
Modern Kitchens: While the management team wanted to keep the historic architecture, the kitchens are thoroughly contemporary. Tenants can enjoy having all of the latest, high-end appliances within their kitchens. Plus, each kitchen includes plenty of space for entertaining friends and cooking gourmet meals.
Local Charm: At this complex, tenants can enjoy one of the most charming regions of Boston. From the property, tenants can walk along charming, cobblestone streets as they check out local boutiques and cafes. With the waterfront nearby, residents can enjoy a seaside environment near their home. With its historic architecture, this property blends in effortlessly with the historic charm of the neighborhood.
Lofts: Loft-style apartments are one of the latest trends in rental properties. This complex has managed to create spacious, loft units with expansive windows. With 10-foot ceilings or higher, residents can enjoy having units that feel exceptionally spacious and well-lit. Natural light floods the units from the windows. Many of these units also offer beautiful views of the neighboring streets.
Pet-Friendly Policy: Pet lovers can rejoice. This property allows every unit up to two pets. Residents can bring along their furry friends and enjoy having a location that is perfect for dog walking.
Discover the comfort and convenience of life within Charlestown, Massachusetts. From this property, tenants can access all of the best amenities that Boston has to offer. Boasting of easy access to major roads and public transportation, this property is surrounded by quaint, cobblestone streets. The management team is always available to lend a hand and help with tenant questions. From exceptional management to historic charm, this property is one of the area's best kept secrets. Stop by today to discover why this complex ranks as one of the best luxury properties in the area.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!