The historical city of Lawrence is located in the northeastern area of Massachusetts, nestled along the Merrimack River. With a population of around 75,000 residents, this is a nice area to consider for anyone who's on the hunt for a new apartment. There are lots of affordable choices, from single lofts to multiple bedrooms rentals for those who would like something larger. This bustling city is convenient to air transportation and has its own municipal airport for small planes. For travelers that need a bigger service, it's about the same distance from both Manchester-Boston Regional and Logan International, making it a terrific central location for finding a place to call home.
Besides individual listings, people can look at the following complexes that offer a style of living that's more community-oriented:
- Princeton at Mt. Vernon Apartments, which has multiple options for a variety of needs, including studios, one bedroom and two bedroom rentals that are furnished and conveniently located
- Monarch Lofts, with an eco-conscious design and amenities such as a lounge for residents, wheelchair accessibility, a fitness area, a clubhouse, air conditioning and more
- River Pointe at Den Rock Park, featuring 120 acres of gorgeous woodland landscape that's conveniently located just a half hour from Boston
- Addison at Andover Park, a pet-friendly community with controlled access for added peace of mind, a pool, storage space and maintenance on site
- Washington Mill Building No. 1, where stylish living combines with quality construction in studio, one and two bedroom units.
Renters will find an excellent choice of schools when they lease in Lawrence, where students have access to a large selection of elementary and middle schools. There is also one public high school, private schooling options and multiple colleges and universities just minutes away. Interstate 495 runs through the city along with Routes 28 and 110, providing convenient access in and out of the area. Shopping opportunities, dining options and entertainment are all nearby, making Lawrence a great place to rent.
Luxury Apartment Buildings in Lawrence