Clinton and Prospect Apartments
258-270 Harvard Street
Enjoy comfortable, upscale living in the heart of Cambridge at Clinton & Prospect Apartments. This popular community offers a compelling mix of amenities and services along with some of the roomiest apartments in this part of Boston. A pet friendly community, Clinton & Prospect Apartments is perfect for dog and cat lovers. Quickly locate the perfect unit in this lovely mid-rise building with help from Boston City Properties.
Featuring 54 units spread out over four stories, Clinton & Prospect Apartments is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to be near the action while enjoying unparalleled privacy and comfort. Apartments are arranged around a meticulously landscaped courtyard which offers the perfect place to get a breath of fresh air on beautiful spring, summer and fall days. Located near Central Square, Clinton & Prospect Apartments epitomizes what big city luxury apartment living is all about.
Although Clinton & Prospect Apartments doesn't offer quite as many bells and whistles as other luxury apartment developments in Cambridge, its offerings are compelling nonetheless. Residents enjoy the peace and serenity of the building, which is so quiet that you can easily forget you're in one of the busiest cities in the world. Perks like an on-site laundry and gated, controlled access make this community a major standout.
A few especially exciting amenities offered at Clinton & Prospect Apartments include:
- Pet Friendly Living - Cats, dogs, birds and reptiles are all welcome at this pet friendly building. However, please note that certain size and breed restrictions apply. Boston City Properties can confirm whether or not your pets are welcome here. If so, you'll be thrilled to know that Clinton & Prospect Apartments caters to pets in many ways. For instance, there's an on-site pet play area where your furry friends can get fresh air and exercise.
- Bike Storage - Prefer pedaling around Cambridge and Boston to driving or walking? Cyclists love calling Clinton & Prospect Apartments home not only because it's close to many well-maintained trails but also because the community offers convenient, secure bike storage. The days of having to lug your bike up to your unit will be over.
- Off-Street Parking - If you'd rather not park your car on the street, which can be stressful due to a lack of convenient spaces, you'll be happy to know that Clinton & Prospect Apartments offers off-street parking to residents as well. This optional service is perfect for people who use their vehicles regularly.
Small but elegant touches transform the apartments at Clinton & Prospect Apartments from everyday units to something truly special. Open floor plans lend these units an especially spacious look and feel and allow you to achieve the perfect interior decor scheme. You will love the crisp, modern style of these units and will find it easy to make yourself at home right away.
A few additional things to know about apartments at Clinton & Prospect Apartments include:
- Types - Several floor plans are offered at Clinton & Prospect Apartments. They are split into two main options: one-bedroom, one-bathroom units and two-bedroom, one-bathroom units. As far as available space goes, Boston City Properties can find out which vacancies are available and let you know. These apartments are famous for being large and comfortable, however, so you should be able to get all the space you need.
- Exquisite Kitchens - The team at Boston City Properties has checked out the apartments at Clinton & Prospect Apartments personally and can attest that the kitchens are out of this world. Solid wood cabinets provide ample amounts of storage space for all your kitchen essentials. Granite counters with glass backsplashes add a touch of contemporary flair. First-rate stainless steel appliances by GE ensure that meal prep is a total breeze.
- Gorgeous Spa-Style Bathrooms - You'll feel like you're in the lap of luxury upon checking out the bathrooms at Clinton & Prospect Apartments. All units feature spacious bathrooms with upscale fixtures and many eye-catching design details. Of particular note are the granite counters and elegant Italian tile floors.
Locate the Perfect Apartment at Clinton & Prospect Apartments with Boston City Properties
When it comes to finding a great apartment in the heart of Cambridge, it pays to make the right decision the first time. As overwhelming as the process can be, having the right help is crucial. The team at Boston City Properties is ready to help you find the apartment of your dreams at Clinton & Prospect Apartments, so get in touch with us today.
Luxury and convenience are not usually synonymous terms, but this prestigious residence changes that by offering an unbeatable combination of modern living spaces and proximity to Cambridge’s top schools, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutique stores. This building captures the essence of Cambridge’s rich past with its noble red brick façade. Accented with greenery from surrounding shade trees and shrubs, it retains the area’s dignified image, while the interior makes way for comfortable contemporary living with creature comforts and stylish details. From the outside, a green and carefully landscaped courtyard, complete with walkways, benches, and carefully groomed hedges, gives people the first indication that this building is something special. The courtyard is bordered on three sides by a marvelous midrise brick building that contains some of Cambridge’s best living areas. Adding to the appeal of this charming establishment is the fact that it is located within easy reach of many different sites, including downtown Boston, Harvard and MIT, and Fenway Park.
People considering moving here can choose from a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Like many older buildings in the area, the apartments in this building have been tastefully and meticulously restored to preserve the site’s historic character while ensuring that residents looking for the latest in luxurious modern living are accommodated. The building is designed to make modern living enjoyable and effortless, as evidenced by a suite of full professional-grade appliances in the kitchen and bathrooms accented with imported Italian tiling and stunning granite countertops. Polished hardwood floors add to each apartment’s appeal, as does the fact that heating and hot water are included in the monthly rent.
While these commodities are certainly appealing, they are only a preview of the benefits that living here entails. Residents have nearly all of their needs and wants taken care of with a long list of benefits that the apartment building provides. All residents can take care of laundry with the onsite facility, and there are dry-cleaning places close by for more professional needs. The building has an on-call maintenance service that is prepared to take care of emergency problems when they arise, and at any time of the day and night. The building is managed by a professional team, which ensures that residents’ needs are met on time and with a pleasant demeanor. Parking, a rare amenity in the Greater Boston area, is available for residents living here. Those who want to use their own car can take advantage of the garage parking, while those who come with bicycles can keep their two-wheeled forms of transportation safe and sound in the building’s bicycle storage lots.
People looking for opportunities to live here should keep several basic facts in mind. The building offers a few different styles for one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. While there are common features for all units, other amenities are available upon request, and for an additional fee. Regardless of the unit’s size and amenities, residents can choose from either a one-bedroom apartment with one full bathroom, or from a two-bedroom apartment with a single full bathroom. Found in all apartments are appealing cabinets made from solid wood, polished hardwood floors, and bathrooms that have additional storage available in the deep cabinets and/or linen closets that are provided in each bathroom. Window blinds are also provided with the apartments. For a fee, residents can choose to have premium stainless steel appliances in their kitchens, as well as beautiful granite countertops and glass backsplash. Residents can also choose to enhance their bathrooms with imported Italian tile and stunning granite countertops.
A window in every living room, plus an oversize window in the living room, is what residents can expect to get in a one-bedroom apartment in this establishment. In a one-bedroom unit, the apartment is divided into living and sleeping space with a spacious and sunny living room and a private bedroom that is right around the corner from the full bath. The bedroom and the hallway leading to the bathroom have spacious closets, which makes it easy to arrange personal items and any amenities that visiting guests might need, such as extra pillowcases, sheets, and towels. The hallway opens to the airy living room, which offers dramatic views from a centrally-located oversized picture window. Next to the living room is a long and narrow dining room, also enhanced by a window, that draws in sunlight and makes for a picture-perfect backdrop of the city during meals. The dining room is pleasantly partially secluded from both the living room and the kitchen by three-quarter walls. To the right of the dining room is the spacious kitchen, which also benefits from a window that provides both scenic views and daytime lighting. Several hallway closets complete the unit’s offerings.
Upgrading to a two-bedroom apartment, people will additional living space, which is divided into a second bedroom, a larger dining room, and a more expansive living room. In this model, both bedrooms and the living room get two windows instead of one, which makes them more radiant and offers residents more chances to admire the marvelous city views. The vast master bedroom has more than enough space to put a king or queen-sized bed. There are several corners that allow for the addition of other pieces of furniture like dressers, tables, chairs, and nightstands. Each bedroom has a closet that offers room to put work attire, clothes for going out, and seasonal accessories. The bedrooms are both near the full bath, which also has a window. A bonus closet is in the hallway, and there is another closet near the kitchen that can be used as a food pantry. Located in the center of the apartment, the kitchen is equipped for professional-level cooking with a full suite of appliances and easy access to the dining room. The living room has a flexible layout that can accommodate all types of design arrangements. There are several types of floor plans to choose from in the category of three-bedroom apartments.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!