80 Fawcett Street
Looking for a truly luxurious, upscale apartment community in Cambridge? The Atmark Cambridge should be right up your alley. This brand-new development goes above and beyond the call of duty in just about every way, and Boston City Properties can help you find a stunning studio, one- or two-bedroom unit here in no time flat.
Located in central Cambridge, Atmark Cambridge offers some of the finest upscale apartment living in Boston. The building in which it is located is totally new, and it was designed with environmental friendliness in mind too. Dotted with stunning garden courtyards and featuring a compelling array of incredible outdoor amenities, Atmark Cambridge is truly in a league of its own.
The list of amenities for Atmark Cambridge is incredibly long, which highlights how far the community goes to make residents feel at home. By leasing an apartment here, you'll enjoy the use of a state-of-the-art cinema-style HD theater with stadium seating. Throughout the premises, computer stations allow residents to stay productive or be entertained whenever the mood strikes. If you're into cycling, you'll be tickled to know that indoor bike parking and repair stations are available too.
Some especially compelling amenities offer at Atmark Cambridge include:
- Sky Lounge - Most luxury apartment developments have lounges where residents can congregate, but few come close to matching the luxuriousness of Atmark Cambridge's Sky Lounge. This indoor/outdoor lounge boasts a two-way fireplace that keeps residents toasty and warm during Boston's long, harsh winters. The on-site bar adds to the festive feeling of the lounge, allowing residents to relax and mingle to their hearts' content.
- Outdoor Features - You'll look forward to fabulous weather even more when you're a resident of Atmark Cambridge. For instance, there's a heated outdoor pool with a well-appointed sun terrace. Private cabanas up the elegance ante in a big way. The outdoor lounge has a fire pit that's all the rage on crisp fall evenings. There are even top-notch grilling stations where residents can whip up delicious grilled meals.
- Pet-Friendly Living - Unlike so many other luxury apartment developments, Atmark Cambridge welcomes furry, four-legged friends with open arms. Some weight and breed restrictions apply, but the team at Boston City Properties can confirm if your pets are allowed. If so, they can use the Bark Park, which offers a secure outdoor playground for dogs. Even more compelling is the fact that you don't have to pay pet rent.
Loaded with upscale features, the apartments at Atmark Cambridge are in a class of their own. Airy, light-filled floor plans make these already roomy apartments look and feel all the more spacious. Soaring 10-feet-high ceilings and massive six-feet-tall windows further enhance the open ambiance of these units. Enjoy the use of your own front-loading washer and dryer, and take in amazing views of Cambridge and Boston at every turn.
Additional facts about the apartments at Atmark Cambridge include:
- Types - Every studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom unit at Atmark Cambridge boasts an open floor plan, and many different floor plans are available. With a studio apartment, you will get about 600 square feet of space, which is incredibly generous. One-bedroom units range in size from around 750 to more than 850 square feet, and two-bedroom apartments offer around 1,050 to more than 1,300 square feet of space.
- Exquisite Kitchens - You don't have to be a gourmet chef to appreciate the incredible design of the kitchens at Atmark Cambridge. Vast granite counters provide all the work space you could possibly need, and islands give you even more. Upscale stainless steel appliances let you make short work of even the most complicated recipes. Kitchens even include wine racks.
- Luxurious Baths - Upscale touches await you at every turn at Atmark Cambridge. All bathrooms feature lavish marble features and dark-wood cabinetry. Huge soaking tubs let you relax and unwind after a long, busy day. If anything, the bathrooms in these units are more like something you'd find in a spa than in a big city apartment.
Snag a Great Apartment at Atmark Cambridge with Boston City Properties
Bursting with refined amenities and offering some of the most gorgeous apartments in Cambridge, Atmark Cambridge is worthy of your consideration. If you'd like to start calling it home, the experts at Boston City Properties are at your service. We understand the ins and outs of the competitive Boston real estate market better than anyone, and we're ready to help. Give us a call today to get started!
For those who like the finer things in life, this apartment building is the place to live. Upon stepping into the trendy lobby, which has glowing floors, a professional staff on hand to welcome residents, and a chic lounge area with sofas, it is apparent that this apartment building offers all the greatest attractions for the highest quality of luxury life. Pendant lighting, granite countertops, walk-in closets, hardwood floors and 10-foot ceilings are just a few highlights that the building’s apartments offer. The apartment building offers a choice of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. The apartments range in size from 569 SF to 1,324 SF, and they begin at a rate of $1,914 per month. The building is sited on Fawcett St., which is refreshingly close to Cambridge’s top destinations. It’s easy to get to places in and around the city with access to public transportation, which is available mainly at the Alewife Red Line T station that is sited just a few minutes’ walk away. It is also easy to escape to nature with the majestic Fresh Pond Reservation, which has over 160 acres of open space, virtually right outside the door, and the Minuteman Bikeway across the street. All of this, plus first-class shops and restaurants within walking and biking distance, make this building’s setting hard to top.
While the apartments themselves are packed with top-of-the-line features, luxury living at this building begins the minute people walk in the door. There is a long list of communal benefits that residents here have access to, including a 24-hour fitness studio with cardio machines, weights, and a separate yoga studio. In the summer, residents can use the outdoor pool that has a sunny terrace and several cabanas, which feels like an instant escape to the Caribbean. Courtyard gardens, another warm-weather attraction, add fresh colors and aromas to the springtime air. Summertime socializing is facilitated with the sky lounge, which is heated with a two-sided fireplace and offers a bird’s eye view of the city below. The lounge also has a fire pit and a series of high-end grills that residents can use for barbecues. Inside, classy living continues with the wine bar, which also has billiards, and the club-like lounge with plush seating areas and a warm fireplace. Those wanting modern entertainment can take advantage of the private movie theater with stadium-style seating, which is a perfect place to host parties, or use the building’s computer stations that are designed for both working and recreational use. The apartment building also has a bocce ball court for recreation. Cats and dogs are welcome to live in the apartment building too, and there is even a pet park where dog owners can let their pets out to play while they socialize with fellow animal lovers. Completing the building’s amenities are an onsite covered garage that has electric vehicle car charging stations and bicycle storage areas with repair centers located inside.
The elegance continues inside the apartments, where residents can choose to have even more luxurious amenities like balconies and fireplaces in addition to the assortment of conveniences that come standard with each unit. Along with their own large walk-in closets, residents also have the option to storage excess personal belongings in the building’s large storage rooms.
With a studio apartment, residents will get a modern and stylish space that has hardwood floors throughout, Moen faucets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and a neutral color scheme that leaves the door open for personalized decoration. The show-worthy kitchen is the first thing that greets people walking into the unit, while the open floorplan continues on to a spacious room that can be used as a bedroom, a living area, or both. Each studio has a large window that offers lovely views. The windows come with blinds to provide privacy at night. A studio in this building comes with a full bathroom that has high-end fixtures and a glass shower. There is also a spacious walk-in closet that can hold footwear, outerwear, and a work wardrobe.
High ceilings add to the sense of space in the building’s beautiful one-bedroom units. Polished wood floors throughout and neutral paint colors invite numerous options for designing and arranging. The gourmet kitchens are focal points of the one-bedroom apartments, and they have desirable features like professional-grade stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, wooden cabinets and long center islands with designer overhead lights. The lavish bathrooms are equipped with spa-like tubs, elegant stained wood vanities and marble accents.
Hotel-worthy master suites with private designer bathrooms and plush carpeting are a highlight of the two-bedroom units. These spacious apartments also include a second bedroom with a generously sized walk-in closet and access to the second full bath. Six-foot windows offer charming views and make each apartment bright and cheerful. These apartments are perfect for anyone who likes to cook, as their prestigious professional-grade kitchens have luxurious finishing touches in every corner. Polished stainless steel appliances, custom center islands and solid wood cabinets are some additional highlights of the kitchens in these units. Granite countertops and Moen faucets are other notable features found throughout the apartments. The layout of the two-bedroom units varies slightly based on their size and location by floor and area of the building. Along with the standard amenities, residents can upgrade an apartment that includes either a private outdoor balcony or a charming fireplace. Residents concerned about their environmental impact can rest assured that sustainability and energy conservation is a priority at this building. All of the appliances in the apartments are Energy Star certified, and the water fixtures and toilets have a low-flow design. There is a residential recycling program for convenient and responsible organic waste disposal, and the islands in the kitchens have special low-heat designs. The building itself is LEED-certified, and advanced storm water management systems help to ensure that excess runoff is controlled. The garage has green rooftops, and there are electric vehicle charging stations in the garage for residents to use. The building also has a smoke-free policy for the enjoyment of its residents.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!