72 Staniford St.
The Vesta Apartments offer studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a 14-story high-rise tower in the West End of Boston. Residents can enjoy numerous activities on the 40 acres of green space surrounding the apartments including a garden area and walking, hiking, and biking trails. Located across from the Charles River, residents can also enjoy the Charlesbank Park, the Esplanade, and Thoreau Path. They can use the footbridge to reach the Esplanade along the Charles River. The Esplanade has five floating docks for viewing the river and the sailboats and kayaks on the river. Residents can even join other Bostonians for sailing or kayaking lessons on the Charles River. If they prefer to stay on land, residents can walk, jog, bike, or skate on the Esplanade's trails, which are especially beautiful in the spring when the trees are blooming and in the fall when the leaves are changing. Getting around Boston is quick and easy from this location. Major highways nearby make any location in Boston just minutes away. If residents need a car, they can use one of the Zipcar vehicles available onsite. They can also use one of the nearby bike share hubs. In addition, Boston has bus and rail lines that are within walking distance.
With the controlled access, this is a very secure community. Residents can feel secure knowing that anyone on site is a resident or has a valid reason to be onsite. They also know that they will not be bothered by door-to-door solicitors. Reserved underground parking spaces are available to residents as are an electric car charging station and a car wash area. The reserved underground parking assures residents of a parking space that is out of inclement weather. Some utilities are included such as water, sewer, and trash.
- For convenience, a club room with a fireplace, a screening room with a 60-inch TV and theater seating, and a private dining area are all located on one floor with a total space of 7,000 square feet. Residents can gather in the screening room to root for the Red Sox, Celtics, or Bruins. The screening room is also used for community get-togethers.
- With the group seating, cabanas, deck chairs, and a bar with counter seating, residents can also gather at the swimming pool. There is plenty of room for large and small groups or for those who want to read a book.
- Grills provide residents the opportunity to enjoy community camaraderie at cookouts or even cook-offs. What grill chef does not want to show off his or her skills.
- A little friendly competition can also be had on the basketball court, bocce ball court, and tennis courts. There is a resident-only webpage where finding others ready for a game should be easy.
- This pet-friendly community provides a dog park for dogs and their owners. This gives four-legged residents a chance to socialize. They also invite residents to submit pictures of their pets including cats, fish, and hamsters to the residents-only webpage.
- Residents can enjoy Wi-Fi in public areas such as the pool. So having to work online does not mean being stuck inside.
- Residents also have access to a business center with copying, printing, and faxing services. Having this service on-site is a great benefit.
- The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with everything that can be found at other fitness centers, such as treadmills and weights, but without the membership fees. Virtual fitness and Zumba, Pilates, spinning, and yoga class are offered to residents.
- Packages can be accepted at the office and held until residents can get them. This can provide peace of mind to residents.
- The Concierge staff assists residents with a variety of tasks. This service allows residents to maintain their busy schedule and still have time to take advantage of the other amenities this community has to offer.
- Online access to pay rent and request maintenance makes these tasks quicker and easier for residents. Instead of having to go to the office, residents can sit by the pool and take care of these tasks.
- Residents with disabilities will find the staff very helpful in making changes needed to their apartments.
These soundproof apartments have nine-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows with great views of Boston and the Charles River, and private balconies. Residents have the choice of studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments, and furnished apartments. The studio apartments range from 750 to 1,000 square feet of space. The one-bedroom and one-bathroom apartments range from 750 to 875 square feet of space. The two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments range from 1,100 to 1,275 square feet of space.
These apartments have large living rooms and gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a microwave. There are marble bathrooms, walk-in closets, and washer and dryers in every apartment. The living rooms have wood floors, the kitchens and bathrooms have tile floors, and the bedrooms are carpeted.
Rental Credit Program
The rental credit program is a great benefit not available to most renters. Most renters pay their rent and that gets the use of the apartment for a month. The rent credit program gives residents 15- to 20-percent non-cash rent credits toward the purchase of a home for each month they rent. When they are ready to purchase a home through a participating builder, they will receive an Equity® Rewards Certificate from the management office. The reward credits entitle residents to up to three-percent off the price of their new home. So when they are ready to move, residents of this apartment community leave with more than the just x months use of the apartment.
With the great views, the apartment amenities that include the washer and dryer, the on-site amenities and services, the things to do nearby, and the easy access to anywhere in Boston; these apartments offer a lot to residents. Let Boston City Properties help you lease one if these apartments.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!