72 Staniford St.
The Asteria Apartments include studio apartments and one, two, and three-bedroom apartment and townhomes located in an 11-story high-rise tower in the West End of Boston. This upscale neighborhood is close to dining, shopping, and entertainment. Surrounding the building is 40-acres of green space with trails for walking, jogging, and biking including the Thoreau Path. For a dining experience, residents can visit the Union Oyster House to enjoy some of Boston's famous seafood. Located on the Freedom Trail and near Faneuil Hall, the Union Oyster House will offer residents the nation's oldest restaurant dating back to 1826 in a building that pre-dates the Revolutionary War. Much of the interior is unchanged since its early days. For entertainment before or after their meal, residents can explore parts of the 2.5-mile, 16-site, historic Freedom Trail. Residents can also go to the nearby TD Garden for concerts, shows, and Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins games. All of these activities are within easy reach of the apartment community. This community is just minutes away from any location in Boston. Using their own car or one of the Zipcar vehicles available on-site, residents can use the nearby major highways to reach their destinations. They can also visit one of the nearby bike share hubs. For hassle-free transportation, bus and rail lines are within walking distance. So residents of this apartment community can find lots of activities on-site, or they can easily reach things to do that are nearby or at a greater distance.
This apartment community provides controlled-access to keep residents safe 24/7 anywhere on the site. The reserved underground parking lot provides residents with a guaranteed parking space away from inclement weather. Residents also have access to an electric car charging station and an on-site car wash area. Among the utilities included in the rent are a sewer, trash, and water.
- This is a pet-friendly community. Dogs, cats, and smaller pets are welcome. The enclosed dog park on-site allows dogs and their owners to socialize with other resident dogs and their owners. Residents can also share pictures of their pets on the residents-only webpage.
- The seating area around the swimming pool provides cabanas, group seating, deck chairs, and a bar with counter seating. So groups of various sizes can find places to gather while other residents can sit and read a book.
- The swimming pool is one of the common areas where Wi-Fi is available, so residents can enjoy the amenities and still stay connected.
- There is a grilling area where outdoor chefs can impress their friends or create a special dinner for two.
- The media room with its the 60-inch TV and theater seating is a place for residents to gather for sports, movies, and special events. Resident get-togethers are sometimes held in the media room, and it can be reserved for private events.
- For days when the weather keeps residents inside, or for those who want to add some machines to their fitness routine, the 24-hour fitness center offers all the equipment available with a member-only fitness club without the fees. Virtual fitness and Zumba, Pilates, spinning, and yoga classes are available.
- Some residents can get their exercise outdoors on the tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, or the walking and biking paths.
- Package deliveries are accepted and held until they are picked up by residents. This can give residents peace of mind that their packages are secure.
- The concierge service can handle a variety of tasks and simplify life for residents, allowing them to have more time for rest and relaxation.
- This community has created online access to pay rent and make maintenance requests. Residents do not have to go to the office during business hours. They can take care of these tasks anytime, anywhere.
- Changes can be made to apartments so that residents with disabilities can use features more easily.
This community offers studio apartments and one, two, and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes. Studio apartments range from 540 to 625 square feet of space. One-bedroom and one-bathroom apartments range from 740 to 1,030 square feet of space. Two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments range from 1,100 to 1,390 square feet of space. Two-story, two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhomes range from 1,570 to 1,650 square feet of space. Three-bedroom and two-bathroom townhomes are two stories and have around 2050 square feet of space. So a variety of apartments and townhomes are available in different size and budget requirements.
These apartments offer spacious, open floor plans with wood floors in the main living area, tile in the kitchens and bathrooms, and carpeting in the bedrooms. There are stainless steel appliances including a microwave and a dishwasher, granite countertops, and counter eating space in the kitchens. These apartments offer walk-in closets and washer and dryers in every apartment. With floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies, the views of Boston and the Charles River are spectacular. If residents choose, furnished apartments are available.
Rental Credit Program
With each month's rent, residents earn 15- to 20-percent non-cash rent credits toward the purchase of a new home from participating builders. When they are ready to buy a home, residents can receive an Equity® Rewards Certificate redeemable for up to 3-percent off the price of a new home. This unique program provides renters with some equity for the rent they paid.
These beautiful apartments in a great location with a lot of things nearby to do are a great choice for your new home. Let Boston City Properties help you relocate to these apartments.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!