Boulevard on the Greenway
110 Broad St.
Are you looking for a luxurious residence by the waterfront? Among Boston’s newest luxury condominiums is Boulevard on the Greenway, a masterpiece of elegance and architectural creativity that’s located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the city.
Boulevard on the Greenway is a gem of luxury situated by the Boston Harbor, the Financial District, and the lovely belt of creatively designed parks known as the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway. With 36 units spread over 12 stories, this new development offers a lifestyle of charm and comfort to anyone lucky enough to live in it.
The building’s address, 110 Broad St., was the site of a historic warehouse that has been incorporated into the modern structure. The condominiums offer spacious floor plans, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a variety of luxurious amenities, including marble bathrooms. A technologically advanced garage is another reason this building is a marvel.
Because there are relatively few condominiums on each floor, all the units offer a pleasing amount of space. The open floor plans for the living and dining areas give you room to breathe and the freedom to make use of the space in the ways that best suit you.
There are no studio apartments in this building. Each unit has at least one bedroom, and some of the one-bedroom units come with additional office space that can be converted into an extra bedroom.
The floor plans for each type of apartment vary in layout and in total amount of square footage.
- One-bedroom apartment - Depending on the floor plan, a one-bedroom apartment can wind up exceeding 1,400 square feet. A smaller unit may be roughly 1,250 square feet. These apartments come with either 1.5 or two bathrooms. When a unit has office space, it may be a separate room with its own door; even when it doesn’t have a door, it forms a distinct section of the apartment.
- Two-bedroom apartment - This type of apartment can range from roughly 1,545 square feet to 1,945 square feet. Of the two bedrooms, one is a master bedroom, which is larger. However, even the smaller bedroom comes with a large closet and generous space. These units have 2.5 bathrooms. A larger unit may also have office space.
- Three-bedroom apartment - These apartments offer over 2,300 square feet of luxurious space, including 3.5 bathrooms and a possible pantry for the kitchen area. Even though the master bedroom dominates in size, the other bedrooms are comfortably large and also have their own bathrooms.
- Penthouse - Hitting peak luxury, the building’s three penthouses have been designed with a duplex layout. Each of them comes with a private rooftop deck, giving you astonishing views of the city. The penthouses have three bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The closet connected to the master bedroom is gigantic.
Special artist residences
Five of the apartments have been set aside as mixed working and living spaces for artists. This development is committed to fostering the arts and establishing itself as part of Boston’s rich cultural landscape. Think about how exciting it is to share a building with some of the most promising or successful artists in the city.
A highly developed kitchen is essential for your home. Even if you don’t cook every day, your kitchen is still a source of comfort and an inspiration for culinary creativity. You’ll love making use of the kitchen areas in these condominiums, which include gas cooking, generous cabinet space, and high-quality appliances.
With the open floor plans, the building’s developers have made it possible for you to work in the kitchen while still participating in other activities. You can watch a movie as you work or easily talk to your family and friends. Various features add to the practicality and loveliness of your kitchen space.
- Island - Part of the counter space is laid out as an island. The island helps define the boundaries of the kitchen area and invites people to gather around and help you prepare food, sample what you’re making, and clean up afterwards.
- Cabinetry - The custom cabinetry has a clean, modern look that suits the contemporary style of each kitchen. The color choices, materials, and other design elements ensure that the cabinetry blends well with the rest of your living space.
- Countertops - White quartzite is the natural, beautiful material you’ll find in your kitchen. It’s a durable substance that’s fairly simple to clean, and it displays resilience to heat. Because of its quality and its association with highly skilled craftsmanship and elegance, it increases the value of your home.
- Appliances - Top-of-the-line appliances, including a wall oven, make it easy to prepare and preserve excellent food and to keep your kitchen spotless. The high-end brands you’ll find in your kitchen may include Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances or products from Thermidor.
The bathrooms in this development are exquisite. Many of them are part of an en-suite arrangement, and this arrangement isn’t limited to master bedrooms; even secondary bedrooms may have an attached bathroom. Furthermore, each apartment has multiple bathrooms. What are the benefits of the number of bathrooms and the way they’re arranged? You, your loved ones, and your guests enjoy a greater degree of privacy. There’s less of a chance that you’ll have to wait impatiently outside the bathroom door or fight over who gets to use the shower first.
For master bathrooms, there’s an extra level of spaciousness and luxury. Marble gives them a palatial atmosphere. Amenities may include a large rain-style shower or a decadent soaking tub where your stress will melt away. Special heating technology in the floor helps keep your feet warm after you bathe. You’ll have a wonderful time attending to your needs and giving your body and mind some extra care.
Even when a bathroom isn’t part of a master suite, it still has an elegant appearance and desirable features. These include large walk-in showers and, in some cases, two sinks or a tub to relax in.
Other condominium features
- Amazing views - Regardless of where your windows face and the kind of outdoor space your apartment comes with, you’ll be treated to a beautiful view. You may have an unobstructed view of the water and various parts of the harbor, including Rowes Wharf. Other views encompass sweeping portions of the Boston skyline and the charming parks and fountains that make the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway so inviting. There’s always something interesting to see.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows - Along with steel, stone, and brick, glass is a critical material in this building. You’ll be delighted by the floor-to-ceiling windows, which will make you feel as if you’re floating above the city. A large amount of natural light will illuminate your space, increase its perceived volume, and enhance your mood.
- Ample closet space - The building’s developers definitely understood the importance of closet space. Each unit has multiple closets, and some of the kitchens have pantries. Walk-in closets are a common feature, particularly for master bedrooms.
- The possibility of a balcony - Even if you don’t live in one of the penthouse units, which each has a rooftop deck, you may still wind up enjoying the benefits of your own outdoor space. Many of the units come with a private balcony. Whenever you wish to, you can step outdoors to savor some quiet, take in fresh air, read, work, or appreciate the beauty of the surrounding city and a sunrise over the harbor. Because these are recessed balconies, they still give you some privacy and a feeling of remaining sheltered and protected.
- The convenience of a washer and dryer - The washer and dryer units that come with each apartment are tucked into a closet. This arrangement reduces the noise from the machines and keeps your apartment less cluttered. You also enjoy the convenience of doing laundry from your own home. There’s no need to share machines in a communal space or leave the building.
- At least one elegant fireplace - Each of the units has a gas fireplace as part of the general living and dining area. In some of the units, the fireplace is dual-sided and gives light, warmth, and a cozy, peaceful ambiance to different portions of your home. Depending on the apartment, a fireplace in the master bedroom is a possibility as well. For example, one of the penthouses has a dual-sided fireplace in its master bedroom.
- Hardwood floors - You wouldn’t expect anything less from a luxury development of this caliber. The floors gleam in the natural light that streams through the windows.
A historic lobby
Over 200 years ago, Charles Bulfinch designed a warehouse that played a role in the energetic commercial activity along the city’s harbor. The exterior of the warehouse was later declared a landmark, because it was a fine example of Federal architecture, and Bulfinch was a master of the style. The Federal style became popular in the decades following the American Revolution and is associated with the U.S. in its early nationhood.
An enduring portion of the Bulfinch building has been preserved as part of the new condominium development. In a creative fusion of the historic and modern, it has been integrated into the two-story lobby. This way, the neighborhood still keeps a visible record of its unique history, and you get to enjoy a building where the new construction is flavored with a taste of the past.
The lobby is a grand space that leaves residents and visitors impressed. A lovely fireplace and a concierge attendant who greets you on arrival make it especially inviting.
An incredible garage
Boulevard on the Greenway is offering a cutting-edge technological solution to parking. Its underground garage is automated, which means that you won’t need to make the effort of finding your space and parking your car. Instead, you leave your car on a special platform that delivers it to the right space. This technology handles your vehicle with utmost care. The garage can accommodate 48 vehicles.
Other building features
- Concierge service - Attentive professionals will be at your service for a range of tasks, including making reservations, receiving deliveries, arranging for transportation, and handling shopping bags, packages, and luggage. They’ll also address any questions you may have about the building or the neighborhood. Ultimately, the purpose of the concierge is to remove frustrations from your life and add more efficiency and comfort.
- Club room - All residents can access the club room for personal relaxation, professional meetings, or some fun time socializing with family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. The club room includes a caterer’s kitchen and space for dining.
- Fitness facility - The fitness center is exclusive to building residents. If you have the good fortune of living here, you won’t need to leave the building to enjoy an invigorating workout. You’ll have an easier time sticking to your fitness goals and avoiding any harsh weather conditions. Furthermore, because the building doesn’t have numerous units and residents, you probably won’t have to wait your turn to use different pieces of fitness equipment.
The feeling of belonging to an exclusive club
Because the building doesn’t have many units, residents can feel as if they’re members of a private club. To the degree to which you’re comfortable, you’ll be able to get to know your neighbors. At the same time, you’ll be able to preserve your privacy and quiet. You’ll belong to a small, exclusive community while also remaining connected to a thriving city full of hundreds of thousands of people.
The good news for people who love animals is that the building allows you to keep pets and even offers the use of an on-site pet spa for your beloved companion. However, there are some restrictions on the kinds of pets you can keep. We can help you find out if your pets meet the criteria for becoming building residents.
Don’t miss an opportunity to make your home in this stunning new development. The building is a testament to how Boston’s real estate landscape is changing; at the same time, it pays tribute to the city’s history. For more information about specific units and their amenities, be sure to contact us.