91 Sidney St.
Apartment hunting in Central Square area of Cambridge? If you're looking for an upscale apartment development in one of the Boston area's most illustrious neighborhoods, 91 Sidney should be at the top of your list. Here at Boston City Properties, we help newcomers to the city and long-time residents alike find ideal homes in this popular, highly desirable community. Our team will familiarize you with the available amenities and floor plans and help you find the apartment of your dreams.
Situated in the heart of Cambridge, 91 Sidney offers one- and two-bedroom apartments with some of the most spacious open floor plans around. A wide array of compelling amenities is offered, ensuring that even the most discerning Bostonians feel right at home. With its finely landscaped grounds and chic, contemporary interior decor, it's little wonder that 91 Sidney is among the most sought-after addresses in the city.
In order to compete with the many other luxury apartment developments in Cambridge and greater Boston, 91 Sidney offers a huge lineup of exciting amenities for all residents to enjoy. Keep your bicycle safe, sound and within easy reach in the convenient bike parking area, or avail yourself of the boardroom/dining room and gourmet catering kitchen for get togethers and other events. Additional amenities include:
- Fitness Center - Gym memberships in the city are expensive. Bid adieu to yours by using the fitness center and cardio room at 91 Sidney. Available to all residents, it is loaded with a nice lineup of well-designed exercise machines and various other workout equipment. You'll appreciate being able to work up a sweat without having to leave the premises.
- Courtyard - In addition to boasting an entertainment room and multimedia room, 91 Sidney has a lovely open-air courtyard where residents can relax, kick back and even get to know one another. The private courtyard is meticulously landscaped and serves as a pleasant oasis where residents can escape from the hustle and bustle of Cambridge. Comfortable seating is available, so you can while away a pleasant afternoon here from time to time too.
- 24-Hour Attended Front Desk - Whether it's the middle of the day or in the wee hours of the night, you will always have the assistance you need at 91 Sidney. The front desk is staffed around the clock, allowing residents to request help or to conduct other business at their convenience. This also adds another layer of security to the access-controlled building.
Spacious and comfortable, the luxury apartments at 91 Sidney are in a league of their own. Pergo wood floors are featured in several areas, and all units are pre-wired for Internet and cable. You'll love the high-end touches that are featured throughout each apartment, including cherry wood cabinets and lavish walk-in closets with built-in wardrobes. Plush, incredibly soft carpeting lends bedrooms an especially cozy and tranquil ambiance.
A few additional things to know about apartments at 91 Sidney include:
- Types - 91 Sidney is exclusively made up of one- and two-bedroom apartments. A few one-bedroom units have one-and-a-half baths, but most have a single bath. Two-bedroom units, however, have two baths. One-bedroom apartments range from 580 to more than 900 square feet while two-bedroom units range from 1,100 to more than 1,300 square feet.
- Washer and Dryer - Finding apartments in Boston that have their very own washers and dryers is no easy feat. Happily, all units at 91 Sidney have these appliances, allowing residents to skip those long, tedious trips to the laundromat. You will love being able to take care of your laundry right at home instead of having to lug it down to the laundry room or elsewhere.
- Gourmet Kitchens - The impeccably designed kitchens in the apartments at 91 Sidney easily meet and exceed the expectations of even the most discerning foodies. Granite counters add form and function, allowing you to get as carried away as you'd like without worrying about stains and other issues. Stainless steel appliances from some of today's most respected brands ensure that everything you prepare turns out just right.
Find the Apartment of Your Dreams at 91 Sidney with Boston City Properties
What do you have in mind for your new Cambridge apartment? If luxury, space and refinement are what you crave, you can't go wrong by taking a look at 91 Sidney. The friendly professionals at Boston City Properties are well-versed about the available options at this wildly popular community and can help you find the unit of your dreams. Contact us today to get started!
Considered to be some of the top options when it comes to luxury living in Cambridge, the fine units in this building stand out for their top-notch features. Impressive attention to detail is apparent throughout the building, which offers a winning combination of location and quality of life. This high-rise building is one of the newest on the scene in historic Cambridge, and it is just minutes (or steps) away from some of the best attractions in Cambridge, which can be reached on foot or by public transit. The building has a combination of one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments that people can choose from, as well as a long list of common features and amenities plus add-on options that residents can take advantage of.
Living here is ideal for a number of reasons. One of the highlights of the building is its location, which is within walking distance to several top schools, including Harvard and MIT. With the MTBA Red Line two blocks away, transportation to work, school, and top attractions in Cambridge and Boston’s busy downtown center is easy. The apartment building also takes residents’ happiness into consideration with a 24-hour maintenance team that handles mechanical, plumbing, electrical, other problems that arise. The building has controlled access, and there is a 24-hour security guard on patrol. Catering to active tenants, the building has an exceptional fitness center with weights, cardio machines, and entertainment. Those wanting to relax at the end of the day can stop in to the building’s entertainment and multimedia rooms, which provide electronic and technology-based entertainment via televisions and video games. Residents bringing their own cars can use the building’s own parking lot, and there are bike storage areas available for residents to lock up their bikes when they are not in use. Additional locker storage is available for those needing space to house bigger items. Package pick-up and dry-cleaning can be taken care of with the professional concierge service. The building has high speed internet access in the common areas, and there is a board room available for meetings. A catering kitchen makes it easy to host meetings and special events during the day. All units in the building are smoke-free, and a pet-friendly policy invites cats and dogs. Other conveniences are an onsite grocery store and a beautiful professionally landscaped courtyard. From the building, it is easy to walk to some of Cambridge’s top cultural and culinary destinations, including vibrant bars and restaurants, making the location one of the city’s best.
People looking to live here will find a number of exceptional features in all apartment units. All units have a full-size fridge with an ice maker. Apartments have gourmet kitchens with brand name appliances, a breakfast bar, and a choice of granite or quartz counters. In-suite washing machines and dryers are standard in all apartments, and polished hardwood floors grace the apartments’ dining rooms and kitchens. The units have custom large walk-in closets with integrated wardrobes, as well as spacious bathrooms with marble floors. Large picture windows with scenic park views and designer cherry wood cabinets are some additional features found in select apartments. Plush carpeting makes for comfortable walking and dampens noise in the closets and bedrooms. Apartments range in price depending on their size and locations, and their lease terms vary as well. The lowest price point for an apartment at the building is $3,544 per month, which provides an apartment that is 774 SF in size. This is a one-bedroom apartment with one bathroom. The unit has a spacious main entrance that leads to a sunny bedroom totaling 13’4” x 11’4.” The bedroom’s walk-in closet can easily double as a dressing room, and it connects directly to the full bath, which is also home to the laundry facilities. The unit also has a sizeable living room separated from the chic kitchen by a door. The kitchen is spacious and modern, and it’s equally valuable for its looks and its functionality. With a professional grade stove, people can make even the most elaborate meals right at home. The smallest one-bedroom unit offered is 580 SF in size. It rents for a rate of $3,615 per month. This unit also has one bedroom and one bathroom. Picture windows brighten the bedroom and living area, which opens to the kitchen and gives the apartment a cheerful vibe. There is a modern gourmet kitchen in this apartment too, and multiple closets for storing linens, food, and clothing. The largest one-bedroom at this building is 922 SF, and it starts at $4,045 a month. A unit of this size has a single bedroom and 1.5 baths. The layout of this unit features a light-filled master suite on the end that has a contemporary bathroom adorned with high-end finishes and a glass-door shower. There is a small study room in between the bedroom and living room, which makes a great home office, music den, or library. The powder room is right across the hall from the bonus room. The expansive living room has a versatile design that makes it suitable for a wide range of furnishings and lifestyles. There is also a small breakfast nook in the corner that is perfect for informal meals. A masterpiece kitchen, in-unit laundry, and three large closets complete the apartment.
There are a few different options for a two-bedroom apartment as well. People can choose from two types of floorplans, which provide either 1,201 SF or 1,203 SF of space. The units are similar in price, which is $4,511 per month or $4,520 per month. While the floorplans for each are slightly different, they both offer two bedrooms and two bathrooms. A wall of picture windows illuminates the living room, and each bedroom gets its own oversize window as well. The kitchen opens to the living room, and it’s ready for food-themed entertainment with a center island that has a polished countertop surface. The master bedroom, which is about 13’ x 12,’ has a walk-in closet and a beautifully designed bathroom with a separate stall shower. The second full bathroom is next to the second bedroom, which is slightly smaller at a size of just over 12’ x 11.’
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!