800 Memorial Drive
Apartment hunting in Cambridge doesn't have to be stressful. With help from Boston City Properties, you can easily find a terrific new home in one of the many luxury apartment developments in this popular city. Whether you're attending school in the area, work nearby or just want to live in the heart of Cambridge, 808 Memorial Drive is a great option to consider.
Since it is located right on the Charles River in the heart of Cambridge, 808 Memorial Drive boasts a convenient location and offers incredible views of the city. Controlled access ensures optimal security and also keeps the building and premises as peaceful as can be. 808 Memorial Drive is under professional management, and residents enjoy 24-hour emergency maintenance services.
If you are looking for a truly luxurious apartment development in downtown Cambridge, you're sure to be impressed by the offerings at 808 Memorial Drive. Like many other developments in Boston, this one offers a wide array of amenities and services designed to cater to discerning Bostonians. The friendly professionals at Boston City Properties have checked out this community and can confirm that there are all kinds of perks to living here. A few especially notable amenities include:
- Playground - Whether you have kids of your own or expect to host them from time to time, you will be pleased to know that 808 Memorial Drive has its very own playground. Cambridge, of course, is home to numerous parks and playgrounds. Still, it's nice to know that you can let the little ones get fresh air and exercise without having to leave the premises.
- Zipcar - Like many city dwellers, you may not own a vehicle. In many ways, it's a lot more convenient to go without and to rely on public transportation instead. What if you want to cruise up to Cape Cod or go on other local jaunts? 808 Memorial Drive offers Zipcar on the premises, eliminating the need for residents to rent cars or to borrow vehicles from friends.
- Garage Parking - If you do own a car, you won't have to worry about searching for parking spots when you live at 808 Memorial Drive. The on-site garage provides secure parking for residents of this popular development. Please note, however, that visitors will have to find parking on their own.
- Fitness Center - It's basically unheard of for a luxury apartment development in Boston not to have its own gym, and 808 Memorial Drive is no exception. The on-site fitness center includes all of the basics, allowing residents to keep up with their workouts even when the weather isn't cooperating. Loaded with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, the fitness center is the perfect solution for busy Bostonians who want to keep up with their workouts while avoiding expensive gym membership fees.
808 Memorial Drive offers a nice assortment of one- and two-bedroom apartments. Spacious and inviting, these units offer amazing views of the Charles River, Cambridge and the Boston city skyline. Boston City Properties can help you locate an apartment with the view that you desire, whether it's an eastward view of the river, a westward view of the river or a panoramic view of Cambridge and/or Boston.
A few additional points to know about the apartments at 808 Memorial Drive include:
- Types - One-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments are available at 808 Memorial Drive. A few different floor plans are offered for each option, and all of them have an open design conducive to many different types of interior decor. In this way, you can easily customize your apartment to suit your needs. One-bedroom units average around 650 square feet while two-bedroom apartments average around 950 square feet.
- Private Balconies - If you're reluctant to move into a high-rise apartment building because you're afraid you'll hardly see the outdoors, you'll be glad to know that apartments at 808 Memorial Drive have private balconies. They are large enough to accommodate a few comfortable chairs too, so you will have a nice little area to kick back and relax on beautiful days.
Rent the Perfect Apartment at 808 Memorial Drive with Boston City Properties
Like any luxury apartment community in Cambridge, 808 Memorial Drive is highly desirable. Vacancies there do not last for very long. To snag the apartment of your dreams, then, it pays to get the right help. Boston City Properties is prepared to provide it. If you're ready to find the ideal apartment at 808 Memorial Drive, contact us today.
With a choice between one-bedroom and two-bedroom homes, this apartment complex offers a combination of luxury living and prime location. The building is steps away from a Trader Joe’s, and residents have around-the-clock views of the adjacent Charles River. The MBTA station is also within walking distance, which makes it easy to explore the sights of Cambridge or get to work in Boston each day. The apartment complex is close to Harvard University and MIT, which makes it ideal for students. Not far from the building, residents also have access to the world-class Harvard Square, which is a center of activity with luxury shopping stores, world-class restaurants, and entertainment like music, arts, and theater.
As with other luxury apartment buildings, this site offers residents a long list of high-end features in their apartments and more community amenities. The communal benefits enjoyed by all include around-the-clock emergency maintenance team that graciously handles mechanical problems that arise, as well as a controlled access entry for safety. The residence has a private and secure parking garage for residents with cars, and there are also several Zipcars that people borrow to get around. A community center offers the chance for residents to socialize and meet each other, and there is a fully equipped fitness center with weights and cardio machines available for those who want a maintain or start a healthy lifestyle. Onsite laundry and an onsite recycling program are welcome conveniences for those who want to avoid trips to the laundromat. The residence is completely smoke-free policy, and it is refreshingly close to several parks and recreational places where residents can get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Residents can make rent payments online, and the building has a large playground for families with children.
Along with the common benefits shared by all residents, numerous luxury features are standard in every apartment. The price of monthly rent includes gas, hot water, and heat. Air conditioning is also available for all apartments. Private balconies are one of the main attractions of the units at this complex, and river views are a convenience found on some of the units. All of the apartments have large windows with blinds for comfort and privacy.
From a price range of $2,050 to $2,500 a month, one can get a one-bedroom and one-bathroom unit sized 647 SF. The apartments vary slightly in floorplan design, as well as the views that residents have, which are views of Cambridge, the east river, and the west river. The one-bedroom apartments with western river views feature a layout that is conducive to both rest and relaxation and functional daily living. A front entrance opens to the large living room, which has room on the side for a formal dining room table. The living room also leads to the balcony, which offers marvelous views in the winter and provides additional living space in the summer. There is one large bedroom in this unit with a walk-in closet. A bedroom window also has sweeping views of the river, and it brings in plenty of natural sunlight. With room for a bed, dresser and more, the bedroom can hold classic furniture of all sizes. The bedroom is steps away from a spacious full bath that has a drop-in sink vanity and a large tub-style shower. The bathroom is near closet with built-in shelving that can store towels, bedding, and more. A second closet is right off the dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped with shiny appliances, and it has plenty of counter surface areas for assembling meals. The kitchen opens directly to the dining room, which makes it perfectly positioned for hosting dinner parties. The one-bedroom unit with east river views, which is the most expensive of the lot, has a similar design to the west river view and Cambridge view apartments. The master bedroom in this unit has a sizable storage closet, and it is close to the elegant full bath. A connected dining room, living room, and balcony with unforgettable water views round out the unit’s attractions.
The two-bedroom apartments in this complex cover an area of about 954 SF. They start at a price of $2,100 and increase to a rate of $2,850 depending on factors such as view and additional luxurious amenities. For a price of $2,100 per month, residents can enjoy east river views. The deluxe unit includes a back-to-back master bedroom and second bedroom. Each bedroom benefits from large closets; the master bedroom has two, while the second bedroom has one. A full bath with a modern tub shower is easily accessible to both rooms. The large living room benefits from stunning views and natural light that the oversize window lets in. The dining area leads to the balcony through a sliding glass door, which gives it a carefree vibe in the summer. The kitchen has an open layout with plenty of work space for slicing, dicing, and mixing ingredients in between the appliances. A foyer entrance contains a double-door closet with room for keeping coats and accessories. The other two-bedroom units also have a full bath, and they have similar floorplan layouts but alternative river views.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!