381 Congress Street
381 Congress St.
In the market for luxury apartment living in the heart of Boston's Financial District? 381 Congress Street apartments are worth your consideration. Boston City Properties has the information you need to make an informed decision about leasing an upscale apartment home at this highly desirable loft-style community. With our help, you can easily zero in on a spacious new home that's just steps away from everything.
381 Congress Street is located in a former steel distribution plant. Today, it's made up of 44 unique loft-style homes that are among the most well-appointed in the city. When the former plant was repurposed, the new homes were designed to retain the spacious aesthetics that go hand-in-hand with loft-style living. As a result, you will find homes with exposed brick walls, soaring ceilings, original beams and many other historic architectural details.
When you make 381 Congress Street your home, you start enjoying the best that big-city living has to offer. The lower level of the building includes shops, restaurants and other retail establishments, allowing you to access everything you need without having to leave the premises. If you're into cycling, you'll be glad to know the premises include Dero bike racks where you can safely store your ride until you need it again. All common areas feature chic, contemporary designs that enhance the experience of living in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
A few particularly notable amenities to enjoy at 381 Congress Street include:
- Roof Deck - While many apartment communities have comfortable lobbies and other well-appointed common areas, 381 Congress Street takes things a step further with a luxurious rooftop deck. Designed to serve as a common mingling area, the deck boasts comfortable seating and other accoutrements. More importantly, it offers incredible panoramic views of Boston Harbor and the Boston city skyline.
- Green Living - People are more concerned about saving the environment than ever. If you're among them, you'll be pleased to know that 381 Congress Street goes to great lengths to support green living. The building is equipped with high-end, energy efficient heating and cooling components, and all upgrades were performed using as many eco-friendly materials as possible. An on-site recycling program makes it a snap to keep up with your recycling as well.
- Pet Friendly - Finding a great apartment in downtown Boston is tricky enough. If you have pets moving with you, it's even trickier. Boston City Properties knows all of the luxury apartment communities with pet-friendly policies, and 381 Congress Street is among them. Indeed, this development accepts both cats and dogs, so there's no need to look elsewhere if you will be moving with your furry friends. Certain weight and breed restrictions may apply, however, so be sure to check with us for more information.
Based on what we've seen of the loft-style apartment homes at 381 Congress Street, no expenses were spared. The former steel distribution plant has been transformed into 44 utterly gorgeous, exceptionally spacious apartments with all kinds of thoughtful features and touches. Not surprisingly, units at this development don't stay vacant for too long. If you are interested in snagging one for yourself, Boston City Properties is at your service. We'll help you locate the perfect loft apartment at this desirable building. In the meantime, consider these points:
- Types - The 44 loft apartments at 381 Congress Street are offered in two main configurations: studios and one-bedroom units. Each one boasts its own, unique layout, however, so you will have a truly one-of-a-kind home when you move in here. Studios average around 550 square feet in space, and one-bedroom apartments offer between 550 and more than 800 square feet. All units have roomy, open floor plans, making it easy to achieve the perfect furniture arrangement.
- Amazing Views - Just like the distribution plant that preceded it, 381 Congress Street is decked out with enormous windows. All units have several massive windows that afford residents breathtaking views of Boston Harbor and the exquisite Boston city skyline. With all of that natural light flooding in, apartments here feel even more spacious than they already are. As an added bonus, you can avoid using as much electricity and save some money to boot.
- Special Touches - It's often said that the devil is in the details. Well, they nailed those details when designing the loft apartments at 381 Congress Street. All units have 10- to 12-foot-high ceilings, for starters, which adds to their spaciousness in a big way. In addition to featuring brick-and-beam designs, these homes have upscale kitchens with stone counters, state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and more. Ceramic tile bathrooms with designer sinks make you feel more like you're at a spa than in a big-city apartment.
Snag an Amazing Loft Apartment at 381 Congress Street with Boston City Properties
If your search for the perfect loft apartment in Boston's Financial District isn't going as smoothly as you expected, chances are you're going it alone. Instead, turn to the experts at Boston City Properties. We will arm you with the information you need to make the most informed decision possible. We're ready to help you locate a great home at 381 Congress Street, so get in touch today!
Located at 381 Congress Street, this property is a part of the Financial District. Tenants can enjoy a lifestyle that comfortably blends the past and present. While the modern incarnation was constructed and renovated in 2013, this building is actually much older. Long ago, the site was used for an industrial steel plant.
In keeping with this past life, the building includes many features from its past as an industrial building. Tenants will find exposed beams and bricks. Because of the building's original design, the 44 units all contain lofts and high ceilings. Tenants can enjoy having ceramic tiled baths and stone counters. These industrial-look lofts boast of stainless steel appliances and central air conditioning. Designed with an in-unit washer and dryer, the industrial lofts feature bike storage and a common roof deck.
Residents at the property can select from studio and one-bedroom layouts. The studios are offered in two different layouts. Meanwhile, one-bedroom apartments include nine different layout options. No matter what option tenants choose, they can enjoy views of the surrounding neighborhood and wonderful loft spaces.
In these historic units, tenants will find weathered steel, modern fixtures and 10-foot ceilings. From the property, it is a short walk to the heart of the Financial District and the MBTA Silver Line. In addition, tenants can reach major highways only two blocks away. Tenants can enjoy shops, restaurants, museums and the Harbor Walk within just a short walk.
Apartment Features to Fall in Love With
These units take luxury living to an entirely different level. On entering their unit, tenants will fall in love with the 10-foot to 12-foot ceilings. Equipped with individually controlled heating and cooling systems, the units boast of Glow Square Red suspension pendant lighting.
Within the kitchens, tenants will discover sleek stone counters. These kitchens are equipped with stainless steel appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers and ovens. In addition, the kitchens contain gorgeous designer sinks. Boasting of modern interior finishes, all of the units are designed with fixtures that help to conserve water.
Boasting of a pet-friendly policy, these apartments incorporate the building's historic architecture. In the bathrooms, tenants will discover lovely ceramic tiling and wall-mounted designer sinks. Throughout the units, residents can enjoy having plenty of sunlight from the over-sized windows. To make life a little more convenient, all of the units have been equipped with their own washer and dryer units.
From select apartments, residents can enjoy gorgeous views of the water. In every unit, tenants can enjoy having a well-appointed layout that maximizes every inch of available space. From state-of-the-art kitchens to exposed brick, these apartments offer a contemporary take on rental living.
Exceptional Amenities at the Complex
At the site, tenants will discover Dero bike racks for storing their bicycles. From the rooftop deck, residents can enjoy gorgeous views of the neighborhood. Tenants can take advantage of unobstructed views of the Boston Harbor, the Boston skyline and more.
Designed with 44 residences, this former steel distribution plant was completely renovated in 2013 Extending five stories above the pavement, this complex was designed by the same team that created the Island Creek Oyster Bar. Tenants can enjoy living in a green environment with many water conservation, recycling and energy-efficient features.
Outfitted with a pet-friendly rental policy, this property offers exceptional service. The professional management team has years of experience in the industry and work to make sure that every tenant has an exceptional experience. Residents can enjoy having 24-hour emergency maintenance as well as extra storage space.
Reasons Residents Choose to Live at the Property
Known for its industrial chic design, this property effortlessly blends in with the historic neighborhood. Tenants at the property can enjoy having a home that is surrounded by entertainment and dining options. On weekends, residents can jog along the waterfront or check out top water sports. No matter what tenants want in a rental home, they can find it within these loft-style units.
Industrial Design: One of the most charming aspects of this property is the industrial design. Before it was a rental complex, this property was once an industrial steel plant. In keeping with this original incarnation, the property managers have incorporated some of the industrial design elements. Tenants can find exposed brick walls, loft-style units and exposed beams.
Green Living: To ensure an energy-efficient lifestyle, the complex has been designed to include features like recycling. Tenants will discover water conservation fixtures and energy-efficient appliances. In addition, the units are designed with energy-efficient heating and cooling systems.
Exceptional Management: Every aspect of the rental process has been fine-tuned to ensure a comfortable, enjoyable experience. From the moment residents apply for an apartment, they will notice how friendly and courteous the staff members are. If there is ever a problem with the units, 24-hour emergency maintenance is available for help and support.
Pet-Friendly Options: Residents at the complex can bring along their dogs and cats when they move in. To bring along pets, tenants just have to pay a small monthly rent.
High Ceilings: Boasting of spacious interiors, these units seem even larger than they actually are. The high ceilings and large windows allow plenty of natural light to shine in. Residents can enjoy having spacious, open units when they live at this property.
From soaring ceilings to expansive windows, this loft complex is a hidden gem in the Boston rental marketplace. Residents can enjoy having industrial elements incorporated into their historic homes. Boasting of a modern design, these lofts include high ceilings and modern kitchens. Each aspect of the renting experience has been carefully planned out for an unbeatable living experience.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!