10 Emerson Place
10 Emerson Pl.
The 10 Emerson Apartments are located across from the Charles River in Boston's West End. The apartments are minutes away from any place in Boston using the bus line, rail lines or nearby highways. The recently renovated studio, one, two, and three-bedroom, high-rise apartments with abundant closet space are located in a 40-acre green space next to Thoreau Path. Residents can enjoy their private retreat with views of Boston or the Charles River. They can explore the green spaces on-site; walk, bike, or jog on Thoreau Path; or go across the footbridge to the Esplanade. Nearby, there is shopping on Charles Street and restaurants in the north end within walking distance. All of this is just minutes from the apartment community.
Access to the community is controlled. So the safety of residents is assured everywhere on the site 24/7. Sewer, trash, and water are part of the services provided by the community and included in the rent. Residents receive a reserved underground parking space out of the elements. They can also use the electric car charging station and the car wash area to keep their car spic and span and ready to go.
- Among the amenities available to residents is access to Zipcar vehicles that are available on-site and bicycle share hubs that are nearby.
- This pet-friendly community has an enclosed dog park on-site so that dogs and owners have more play time by eliminating travel time. Other pets are recognized on the residents-only webpage.
- Wi-Fi is available by the pool, in the clubhouse, and in all other common areas.
- With the deck chairs, group seating, cabanas, and the counter seating at the bar, the large swimming pool area is a great gathering place for socializing, entertaining, or reading a book.
- Another gathering area could be the grills where residents can participate in a communal cookouts.
- Besides swimming, more outdoor exercise opportunities are available on the bocce ball court, basketball court and on the tennis courts.
- If the weather keeps residents inside, the 24-hour Fitness Center offers a variety of exercise equipment, virtual fitness, and free classes including yoga, spinning, Zumba, and Pilates. Residents do not need to buy outside fitness club memberships.
- For on-site entertainment, there is a media lounge, a clubhouse with a game room, a children's playroom, and planned resident social events. Residents can gather and socialize without leaving the community
- Residents also have access to a card-operated laundry facility.
- To help residents manage their busy life, concierge and package services are available. The concierge service can help with simple tasks like reservations and tickets that residents do not have time to handle. They can also take on tasks that require a little more time to accomplish. The package service allows residents to have items delivered and know that the packages are secure.
- To further assist busy residents, they can pay rent and make maintenance requests online anytime, anywhere.
- The staff will also assist residents with disabilities by adapting apartment features to fit their needs.
Apartments in this community can fit the needs of singles and families. Studio apartments range from 610 to 665 square feet of space. One-bedroom and one-bathroom apartments range from 800 to 910 square feet of space. Two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartments range from 1,180 to 1,220 square feet of space. Three-bedroom and two-bathroom have around 1380 square feet of space. Boston City Properties can help in locating the best apartment for everyone.
These air-conditioned apartments have two special features. First, they provide ample closets, linen closets, and walk-in closets, and they also offer additional storage space if it is needed. The second feature is alcoves with panoramic views from the windows that are available in every apartment. In most apartments, the alcoves are off the living room, but in some apartments, they are off a bedroom. The alcoves could be used as dens or home offices in any room. In the living room, they could be an additional conversation area, or they could have a table and chairs for playing games or eating while enjoying the view. In the bedrooms, they could be used as a seating area. The open living room and kitchen areas have wood floors. The kitchens have counter eating space on the island and stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, a dishwasher, and a microwave. The bedrooms also have wood floors, and the bathrooms have tile floors. Residents can choose to rent a furnished apartment.
Rental Credit Program
Renting one of these apartments qualifies residents for the Rental Credit Program. The program can provide residents with up to 3-percent off the price of a new home from participating builders. Residents receive 15- to 20-percent non-cash rent credits for each month they are renting. When they are ready to buy a home, they receive an Equity® Rewards Certificate that details what they have earned.
All these features offered by this community makes it a location to seriously consider when looking for a place to rent. Let Boston City Properties help you explore this and other communities as you are searching for your new apartment. This is a rare option for renters.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!