100 Memorial Dr.
Moving to Cambridge? If you're ready to call this exciting city home, you're in luck. There are all kinds of luxury apartment buildings to choose from, including 100 Memorial. The staff at 100 Memorial is very familiar with this highly desirable development, and we can help you zero in on the perfect studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom or three-bedroom apartment here in no time flat.
Situated right on the Charles River, 100 Memorial offers a convenient location for people who prefer to be close to it all. The state-of-the-art building boasts a chic, modern aesthetic that appeals to even the most discerning city dwellers. Finely manicured and landscaped grounds let you surround yourself with beauty at every turn. Most importantly, a variety of compelling amenities draw people here and keep them here. A few particular standouts include:
- Rooftop Club Room - Whether you're entertaining guests or just want to relax in a common area with some pretty amazing views, you can't go wrong with the rooftop club room. In addition to having a finely appointed club room that's shielded from the elements, there's a lovely terrace where you can lounge around while taking in breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
- Rooftop Fitness Studio - Located right near the rooftop club room, the rooftop fitness studio is a major standout among luxury apartment developments in Cambridge and Boston. What better way to work up a sweat than in a state-of-the-art facility with unforgettable views of the Charles River, Cambridge and the Boston skyline? First-rate equipment lets you stay on top of your fitness at your convenience, allowing you to kiss that pricey gym membership goodbye once and for all.
- 24-Hour Services - Help is never far away when you are a resident of 100 Memorial. The front desk is attended on a 24/7/365 basis, ensuring that you're never left hanging. This is also convenient for times when guests will be arriving in the wee hours of the night. 100 Memorial also offers 24/7 emergency maintenance. You never know when you will need help with a clogged sink or some other issue, and it's a relief to know that help will arrive whether an issue arises during the middle of the day or sometime late at night.
The Boston City Properties team has checked out many of the units at 100 Memorial and can confirm that they are impeccably designed and equipped with some of the finest amenities around. Since 100 Memorial is a cat-friendly development, you are welcome to bring along your furry, four-legged friend when moving in to your new digs. Plush, wall-to-wall carpeting ensures optimal comfort and superior style, and there are plenty of spacious closets and many walk-in closets too. Since there are so many different floor plans, finding the perfect unit is a snap.
A few additional facts to know about apartments at 100 Memorial include:
- Types - From cozy studios to sprawling three-bedroom apartments, 100 Memorial truly has something for everyone. Studios average around 300 square feet in size, making them perfect for people who don't need a whole lot of space. One-bedroom units average around 500 square feet in size. Two-bedroom apartments range from 600 to more than 850 square feet in size, and three-bedroom units offer more than 1,000 square feet of space.
- Balconies - Many units at 100 Memorial include private balconies. Not surprisingly, these units tend to be extremely popular, so it pays to have a team of professionals on your side to help you snag one. If you want to enjoy fresh air and views of the city from your own private balcony at 100 Memorial, our team can help.
- Fireplaces - Select units at 100 Memorial are equipped with gas fireplaces that make those blustery, snowy Boston winters a little more bearable. What could be better than snuggling up in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter evening? As with the balconies, not all units have this feature. We can help you locate an apartment with all of the amenities you need.
Snag the Perfect New Apartment at 100 Memorial with Boston City Properties
It's often said that finding apartments in Boston is a major ordeal. It doesn't have to be that way. By availing yourself of the incredible resources of Boston City Properties, your apartment hunting is sure to unfold a lot more smoothly. If you're interested in 100 Memorial, our team can help. Get in touch today to get the ball rolling.
Standing tall and proud on Memorial Drive, this trendy high-rise building brings Cambridge residents the latest in luxury living. A great location close to Cambridge’s top sites and easy access to Boston are just the start of what living here offers. Those looking to live here will find a spectrum of apartment sizes that ranges from studio to three-bedroom units. Posh living is guaranteed with a range of luxury amenities on hand to make life worry-free and fun for residents, including a concierge service and maintenance staff that are on hand to take care of residents’ daily tasks and issues. The building is proud to be handicap-accessible, and it is also an affiliate of the NAA. Other highlights of the building are a top-floor fitness center and a sky lounge room with a full kitchen and a stylish terrace. The building also has onsite laundry services for occupants’ convenience. The facility is sited in a prime area for shopping and dining, and it is just minutes away from MIT. Charles Park, the Cambridge Side Galleria, and Kendall Square are all within walking distance.
Along with communal amenities, residents have a number of luxury conveniences to enjoy in their new homes. Large windows in all apartments and patios on the ground-level units let residents admire stunning city views from the comfort of their own homes. Heat is included in the rental price of the apartments, and all units have individually operated thermostats for precise temperature control. Residents can get a breath of fresh air or sip a drink outside on their private balcony, or a patio for the ground-level apartments. Each unit has wall-to-wall plush carpeting and have oversized closets to facilitate storage. The higher-end apartments also have fireplaces, which makes them especially charming on chilly days.
Prospective tenants considering living here can choose from an assortment of sizes and prices. The smallest is a studio sized 288 SF that goes for a monthly price of $2,115. This unit has a large central room that covers a total area of 11’7” x 13’2.” With a kitchen in one corner and a door to the balcony, it is a perfect place to host get-togethers throughout the year. The kitchen comes with a basic set of appliances and sufficient counter space for food preparation. Around the corner from the kitchen is a full bath with a glass-door shower. With sweeping views, the outside balcony is perhaps the most attractive feature of the unit. It covers an area of 6’ x 16’4,” which gives residents plenty of space for a lounge chair, a bistro-style table with chairs, and adding life and color with potted flowers and plants.
The next largest apartments are the one-bedroom suites. They vary in price from $2,630 per month to $2,680 per month. For that price, tenants will get a unit sized 500 SF and with a single bedroom and one bathroom. The units that are $2,630 per month have a well-designed layout that makes the most of the living space. The bedroom is on the opposite side of the living room and kitchen, which provides privacy away from the entertaining areas. The bedroom has a dimension of 11’6” x 13’6,” and it gets plenty of sunlight through a picture window. Around the corner from the bedroom is a finished bath with a standard-size tub that doubles as a shower. Daily living and dinner parties can take place in the spacious living room, which is 12’10” x 14.” The living room has impressive views overlooking the balcony, which is a fine place to catch some rays on warm summer days. The kitchen is separated from the living room with a partial wall, and it has a full set of quality appliances that are ready to make a gourmet meal. The premium one-bedroom units have bedrooms sized 9’8” x 14’8” and a living room that is 14’9” x 15’2.” The kitchens in these units have a bit more counter space than the smaller units and a different design that makes the major appliances more spread out.
The two-bedroom apartments also vary in size and price. A 700 SF unit of this size starts at a monthly price of $2,960, while a larger 850 SF unit goes for a price of $3,295 a month. Both types of units have two bedrooms and one bathroom. With this type of apartment, residents will get spacious bedrooms and private balconies with sweeping city views. The 700 SF unit has two bedrooms that lie side-by-side. One bedroom is 10’ x 14,” while the second one is slightly smaller at 9’ x 14.” The stairs open to a large and versatile living room that offers 13’ x 14’5” of space for watching television, reading, dining, and other activities. The gourmet kitchen has access to both the living room and the balcony, which puts it in a prime position to craft meals for parties in all seasons. The balcony, a highlight of the unit, is sized 6’ x 16.” On sunny days, it is a great place to step outside and soak up the sun’s rays.
The largest units are the three-bedroom apartments. They range in size from 950 SF to 1,000 SF, and in price from $3,755 to $3,870, respectively. Large windows bring light into the bedrooms, which includes an expansive master suite with a full bath and a coat closet. The other two bedrooms are just down the hall, and they also have scenic views and ample closet space. The second-largest bedroom is 10’9” x 12,’ while the smallest is 9’1” x 12’1.” The kitchen is ideally situated for cooking and conversing with a seamless transition to the living room and direct access to the balcony. The living room, which covers an area of 15’2” x 16’8,” is a natural social gathering place with sunny corners and majestic views. As with the other units, this apartment benefits from a private balcony that offers bonus living space in warmer weather.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!