100 Lansdowne St.
Cambridge is jam-packed with luxury apartment and condo developments. You'd think it would be easy to zero in on the right one, but the rental and real estate markets are so competitive that the exact opposite is often true. With help from Boston City Properties, you can find an ideal new home in this vibrant neighborhood. If you haven't already considered 100 Lansdowne, it's time you learned more about this incredible building.
With its prime location in the heart of bustling Cambridge, 100 Lansdowne is the perfect option for discerning Bostonians who want to be close to it all. The building features a sleek, contemporary style, and the grounds boast impeccably landscaped gardens. With perks like 24-hour emergency maintenance and a boardroom/dining room with an attached catering kitchen, it's easy to see why vacancies here don't last very long.
The team at Boston City Properties has scouted out 100 Lansdowne, and we are beyond impressed with the amenities that residents of this development get to enjoy. Since there are so many luxury developments nearby, they have to put a lot on the table to stay competitive. Like many other nearby buildings, 100 Lansdowne boasts a fitness/cardio studio, a multimedia room and many other well-designed common areas. A few additional standouts in the amenities department include:
- Wi-Fi Lounge - 100 Lansdowne offers free Wi-Fi in common areas, including the convenient Wi-Fi lounge. Dubbed the E-Zone, the lounge is the perfect place to relax with your tablet or smartphone or to finish up a few quick things on your laptop. Thanks to its central location, the lounge is also a great place to connect with friends and other residents.
- Attached Parking - Stop stressing about parking your car by leasing an apartment at 100 Lansdowne. The attached garage is a car owner's dream come true. Whether you use your car often or just take it out for special occasions, you will appreciate being able to park in a safe, covered area that's connected to the building where you live.
- Concierge Services - Much like an upscale hotel, 100 Lansdowne offers concierge services to its residents. This means you can check in with the concierge when you need transportation to the airport, tickets to a musical, dinner reservations or just about anything else. By availing yourself of the concierge, you can get an extra helping hand when you need one. This service is especially useful for newcomers to the city, who may need help finding their way around.
With a wide array of configurations, floor plans and layouts, 100 Lansdowne has an apartment for just about anyone. You can take your pick from a number of stylish one- and two-bedroom models. Many have a single bathroom, but several floor plans include a master bath too. With premium flooring, stylish fixtures, spacious designs and extra-large bathrooms, the apartments at 100 Lansdowne are a Bostonian's dream come true.
A few additional things to know about apartments at 100 Lansdowne include:
- Types - A number of floor plans and layouts are available for both one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. One-bedroom apartments range in size from around 675 square feet to more than 1,000 square feet. Two-bedroom units range in size from around 1,050 square feet to nearly 1,500 square feet. Who says you have to be cramped when living in the big city?
- Open Gourmet Kitchens - Whether you're a culinary whiz or just need the basics, you'll be beyond thrilled with the finely designed kitchens at 100 Lansdowne. Many kitchens include pass-throughs, islands and other perks that give you lots of extra counter space. Granite countertops and wood cabinets with glass doors lend these kitchen chic, modern designs, and premium stainless-steel appliances are included too.
- Oversize Windows - All units at 100 Lansdowne feature lavish, oversize windows that allow you to take in incredible views of the Boston city skyline, Cambridge and surrounding areas wherever you go. Whether you're seated at the dining table, lounging on the sofa or curled up in bed, amazing views of the city are never too far away.
Find the Right Home at 100 Lansdowne with Boston City Properties
When it comes to locating luxury city apartments in Boston, going it alone is never the right way to go. To find the perfect home in an upscale building like 100 Lansdowne quickly and easily, turn to the experts at Boston City Properties. Our team knows this development well and can help you get the perfect apartment, so get in touch today!
With virtually hundreds of luxury apartments to choose from in Cambridge, it can be difficult to decide on the right one. This building, however, consistently stands out as one of the area’s most prestigious. It is part of the University Park complex, which is a series of four luxury apartment buildings. Units in this exceptional building are jam-packed with designer features, and the building’s proximity to some of Cambridge’s best restaurants, bars, shops, and schools is tough to beat. Residents living here enjoy a wealth of enviable features in their own apartments, and they also have access to some lifestyle-oriented amenities as well. One appealing aspect of living here is that the building is within walking distance to some of the top places to drink and dine in Cambridge. It is also just several blocks away from the MBTA’s Red Line, and it has a private parking garage for residents to use. Safety is a priority at the building, which has controlled access and a security guard on patrol 24 hours a day. A maintenance staff is on hand to take care of issues around the clock, and a concierge service is available to accommodate residents’ daily needs like dry-cleaning and sending or collecting packages. Socializing is encouraged in the common areas, which are equipped with WiFi, and there is also a multimedia room with multiple televisions and lounge chairs where people like to hang out with friends and watch games. There is opportunity to conduct business and host parties from the building, which has a board room and a dining room that can be used for special events. An onsite state-of-the-art fitness center makes it easy to stay fit and healthy year-round. The building also encourages healthy living with a campus-wide smoke-free environment, and its pet-friendly policy includes cats and dogs. In the summertime, the building’s ornate landscaped gardens offer visual appeal and a chance to relax and unwind after a long day.
As with the building itself, the apartments are loaded with features. Every one of the one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments has a microwave and a full-size refrigerator with an icemaker. The kitchens have an open layout that facilities cooking and moving around, and every kitchen has either an island or a breakfast bar. Large windows in all units make them welcoming and bright. Wooden cabinets, glass doors, full-size tubs and granite countertops add aesthetic appeal and a luxurious finish throughout the apartments. Wood floors in the kitchens and living areas and plush Berber carpeting in the bedrooms are some other standout features of the units. The premium apartments are also equipped with stainless steel appliances.
For a price of $3,566 per month, one can get a one-bedroom apartment with one bathroom that has a total area of 808 SF. This unit has a bedroom big enough for a bed and decorative furnishings. It also has a walk-in closet with built-in shelving and hangers for organizing clothes and accessories. The closet opens to the marvelous full bath that includes a linen closet and the in-unit washing machine and dryer. Around the corner from the bedroom is the modern living room, which is bathed in light from the oversized window along the wall. With a seamless design, the living room transitions effortlessly into the dining room, which has room for a formal table and seating. The kitchen is well-designed with a nice combination of usable counter surfaces, a full set of appliances, and sharp-looking stained wooden cabinets that double as storage space.
Moving up in size and price, the building offers a one-bedroom unit with 1.5 baths. The apartment covers an area of 982 SF, and it costs about $3,722 per month to rent. For this amount, tenants will get a spacious, carpeted bedroom that treats them to stunning views of Cambridge from a large window. The bedroom has an attached walk-in closet with shelves that leads to the spa-like full bathroom. A bonus room adjacent to the kitchen can be used as a second bedroom or as a home office or a library. Dinner parties are effortless to host in the expansive living room, which connects in an open layout to the dining room. Next to the dining room is a gourmet kitchen that is ready to make a meal with top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinets, and granite counters that are attractive and durable.
A two-bedroom apartment begins at $5,082 per month, but the price can go up with the addition of special luxury features. There are several different floor plans for this type of apartment, which are a maximum of 1,186 SF. The layout of this unit emphasizes entertainment with a front entrance that opens to a large combined living and dining room.On one side of the living room is the master bedroom with a window looking out to Cambridge. The master bedroom has a walk-through closet that leads to the luxurious master bath. A double vanity and oversize stall shower are prime features of the master bathroom. The second bedroom lies to the other side of the living room. It has a double-door closet that holds the season’s clothes, shoes, and bags. The bedroom is next to the second full bath, which has a stately vanity and a large marble-accented stall shower with a glass door. Designer fixtures and recessed lighting make the bathrooms bright enough for grooming and applying makeup in the morning. The kitchen has room for a center island, which can be used as bonus cooking prep space or to serve informal meals. The higher-end units have stainless steel appliances in the kitchens, which enhances their glamour. Next to the kitchen is the large in-unit laundry room that has a side-by-side washing machine and dryer.
Fill in the information above to view up-to-the-minute availability, including photos, floorplans, virtual tour, and more!
Our website provides FREE access to the largest real estate database in the Boston area! This database includes not only our listings, but literally ALL of the largest real estate brokerages in the Boston area post listings to the system as well!